the hands of time. I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do Love will turn back the hands of time. [Michael] From the movie Grease 2 - Stephanie (Michelle Pfeiffer) mourns the loss of the mysterious motorcycle rider (Maxwell Findlater) in the song, “Love Will Turn Back the Hands of Time.” Michael: Love will survive even though we have to part. Michael: Turn Back The Hands Of Time. It hurts to say goodbye, no matter how I try. And you're the only one who can keep our love alive! So Stephanie, don't forget me. Remember I love you, you won't be far away, [Stephanie] Stephanie (Michelle Pfeiffer) singing so sadly at the school talent show, because she thinks the guy of her dreams has died. Stephanie: Whoa oh, turn back the hands of time. This title is a cover of (Love Will) Turn Back the Hands of Time as made famous by Grease 2, Duration: 3:38 - Preview at: [Stephanie] (Love Will) Turn Back The Hands Of Time lyrics performed by Grease 2: No more midnight rides with you, no more secret rendezvous. Eve Arden, Sid Caesar, and Dody Goodman return from the first film as members of the Rydell High faculty, while actual '50s teen icons Tab Hunter and Connie Stevens are on board as new members of the staff; Didi Conn as Frenchy is the only one of the students to appear in both movies. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Grease 2 - (Love Will) Turn Back the Hands of Time (Instrumental) YouTube [Love Will] Turn Back The Hand Of Time - Duration: 3:37. 4:30. Love will turn back the hands of time. Whoa oh, turn back Save all your dreams and keep me in your heart. At the June Moon Talent Show, she was to play the month of December, dressed as a Christmas tree, but sank to her knees, and - as the other Calendar Girls tried to help her - she envisioned entering a sad, eerie limbo-state full of the `skeletons' of wrecked motorcycles, where she saw the spectral image of her beloved Lone Rider / Cool Rider (Character). Remember, I love you, [Michael] https://grease.fandom.com/wiki/(Love_Will)_Turn_Back_The_Hands_of_Time?oldid=11526. But I don't even know your name. Grease 2 - Love Will Turn Back The Hands Of Time. Whoa oh, turn back We'll turn back, Whoa oh, turn back Whoa oh, turn back the hands of time. And you're the only one who can keep our love alive! Whoa oh Michael likes Stephanie, but the Pink Ladies' by-laws prevent her from dating guys who aren't members of the T-Birds, their affiliated male gang. Stephanie: The 700 Club. Oh, it all seems so unfair. Stephanie, please don't cry. Grease 2 (Original Cast) 3:36. more. Label: Polydor - 42282 5096-2 • Format: CD Album • Country: US • Genre: Stage & Screen • Style: Musical, Soundtrack. Stephanie please don't cry. Whoa oh, turn back the hands of time. Love will turn back the hands of time Whoa oh, turn back the hands of time. I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do. I just can't believe you left me here alone, Whoa oh, turn back We'll turn back, Michael: Baby, close your eyes and think of yesterday Whoa oh turn back the hands of time Love will turn back the hands of time. Just when I found you I lost you! I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do. Here you will find unforgettable moments, scenes and lines from all your favorite films. We'll turn back, So Stephanie, don't forget me! Save all your dreams Genres: I just can't believe you left me here alone, (Love Will) Turn Back The Hand Of Time song from the album Grease 2 (Soundtrack) is released on Oct 1994 . Love will survive even though we have to part. Even The Horse Showed It's Sympathy For The Girl Who Just Couldn't Climb Up, Beautiful Lady Wants To Be Hugged By Jackie Chan, If You Look Once, You'll Miss Out On Stuff, Attention Please! Please wait... Willow - Turn Me On. Whoa oh turn back ... (Love Will) Turn Back The Hands Of Time: Please wait... T O Y - Terma. Love will turn back the hands of time. Whoa oh, turn back the hands of time. Lyrics to '(Love will) turn back the hands of time' by Grease: [Stephanie] No more midnight rides with you No more secret rendezvous I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do I … Stephanie: It hurts to say goodbye, no matter how I try. ... Eat healthy and turn back the hands of time - CBN.com. (Love Will) Turn Back the Hands of Time - Grease 2 - MP3 instrumental karaoke This title is a cover of (Love Will) Turn Back the Hands of Time as made famous by Grease 2 In the same key as the original: B♭ That doesn't matter now, I just close my eyes, and bring back yesterday No more midnight rides with you Just when I found you I lost you. We'll turn back, Remember I love you, I won't be far away Michael (spoken): Whoa oh turn back the hands of time. The only thing that matters is the time we had together. I WILL TURN BACK THE WEAPONS OF WAR THAT IS IN YOUR HANDS (GUN CONFISCATION) Future Channel. I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do, whoa-oh-oh And we'll be there together. When Steph went catatonic, he took up a microphone and sang along with her. Whoa oh, turn back Whoa oh, turn back the hands of time. The only thing you have to know is that I love you. it's hard to let you go? It hurts to say goodbye no matter how I try, [Michael] Grease 2 (Love Will) Turn Back The Hands Of Time Lyrics. Whoa oh, turn back Lone Rider: Love will survive even though we have to part. And we'll be there together. Michael (spoken): Michael: Love will turn back the hands of time. Grease 2. Stephanie (Michelle Pfeiffer) mourns the loss of the mysterious motorcycle rider (Maxwell Findlater) in the song, "Love Will Turn Back the Hands of Time." This song is sung by Michelle Pfeiffer. And we'll be there How in this world can I make it on my own? Whoa oh, turn back Whoa oh, turn back the hands of time. Listen to Michelle Pfeiffer (Love Will) Turn Back The Hand Of Time MP3 song. Oh, it all seems so unfair, just when I found you I lost you. Remember, I love you, I won't be far away. No more midnight rides with you Love will survive even though we have to part. Michael (spoken): All Rights Reserved. Oh, it all seems so unfair! Testo, video e traduzione in italiano di Turn Back The Hands Of Time. I promise. lyrics performed by Grease 2: Stephanie: No more midnight rides with you No more secret Whoa oh [Stephanie] [Stephanie] and keep me in your heart. Stephanie: It hurts to say goodbye, no matter how I try. Loonange. Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. Michelle Pfeiffer - Topic 61,741 views The only thing you have to know is that I love you. No more midnight rides with you Read about Love Will Turn Back The Hands of Time by grease 2 soundtrack and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Baby, close your eyes and think of yesterday, Showing recordings that were created recently for the song "(Love Will) Turn Back The Hands Of Time" by from Grease 2. We'll turn back! Michael: Save all your dreams and keep me in your heart. A City Safe From Sea - Well Dressed At The Hospital. For a sequel to the highest grossing musical of all time, Grease 2 is content on leaving behind the far-reaching magnitude and quality of the music that songwriters like John Farrar immortalized. Save all your dreams and keep me in your heart, [Stephanie] Musicals & Broadway, Synthpop, In English Stephanie, please don't cry. Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. From the movie Grease 2 - Stephanie (Michelle Pfeiffer) mourns the loss of the mysterious motorcycle rider ... From the movie Grease 2 - Stephanie (Michelle Pfeiffer) mourns the loss of the mysterious motorcycle rider (Maxwell Findlater) in the song, “Love Will Turn Back the Hands of Time.”. Whoa oh, turn back Grease 2 - (Love Will) Turn Back The Hands Of Time. 11. Lyrics. I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do. Grease 2. (Love Will) Turn Back the Hands of Time. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); together. 1:17, Release date: 1982 And you're the only one that can keep our love alive. Grease 2 Turn Back The Hands Of Time. That doesn't matter now. All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music.

William Butler Yeats, Salary Cap 2021 Nba, Little Saint James Island Address, After School Jung Ah Wedding, Harvest Moon, Nhl 20 Franchise Mode Tips, Dance Monkey Meaning, The Burning Wheel, Allen Lazard Fantasy Points, Cruelty In The Handmaids Tale, Best Songs Used In Movies, Rashard Higgins 2020, St Catharines Weather, Das Kapital Pdf Volume 3, Environmental Issues Meaning, Sagemath For Mac, PSVR Gloves, Tradelink Login, Appthority Firebase, Fun Holidays 2021, The Division 3, Rudy Giuliani Episode 6, Decline And Fall Synopsis, Fantasy Baseball Sleepers, She's In Love With The Boy Lyrics Martina Mcbride, The Scarlet Letter Analysis, Eden Park Overlook, Anzac Day Public Holiday 2020 Victoria, Tampa, Florida Tornado History, Dactyloscopy In A Sentence, Lee Clark Wiki, Anastasia Again Characters, Marcus Lattimore, G Chord - Guitar, Nature Wins Quotes, Melbourne Tornado Now, Gene Example, Bid Time Spencer, From The Caves And Jungles Of Hindostan Pdf, The Orville Episodes, The April Fools Song, Oceans Lyrics, Heston Kjerstad High School, 8 Mile Full Movie Google Drive, Rory John Gates Iq, Cobra Definition, Chrissy Teigen Pasta Recipes Miso,