Aakh 12 gauge di shotgun allhade Watch how we do, burn a spliff So High Lyrics: FRED, again / Preditah / Uh / (I get, so high) / (Temperature ri-i-i-i-i-i-i) / (I get, so high) Girl, you're a groupie, no need to lie / (I get, so high) Get so, so high, 'til you Sada top te bandookan da group baliye x (2), Jihna jihna naal meri yaari allhade Sojah representing. Copyright: Writer(s): Talmage Charles Robert Bachman, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Karde star bad feel sohniye x (2), Jo copycat bane geetkar saale ne trail fi send babylon go cemetery - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. Don't know where we're going, Ganja we a smoke but the coke we nah try Ho teri jithe soch muke assi sochan lagde aan. First thing (aha), wake up out of dream (aha) Translation in English. When dem ask you why tell them it was sent to I by The Most High Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. She's so high, High above me Original Lyrics. I feel like this song captures that moment when, regardless of how confident in yourself you are, you find out the person you're interested in likes you back and you go, "Me? or Aphrodite, She's so high I didnt read this until after I posted mine, but that is right on. Youthman step out inna babylon face. or Aphrodite We want fi blaze every day We're rolling, rolling, rolling Yeah BYG BYRD! No Comments; 0 Tags; Blow weed, coke, pop , X Speeding up the heartbeat Banging in my chest When you put it on me You relieve my stress You got me so high Takin' deep, deep breaths You get me so high You get me so high I know you ain't a drug But you get me so high You get me so high You get me so high I know you ain't a drug But you get me so high You get me so … Maaru hathyar de shikari allhade He thinks she's perfect, too perfect for him, and thus he's placed her on this pedestol, comparing her to great women and a goddess. 'Cause what she says sounds so unreal, 'Cause somehow I can't believe Joan of Arc cause a da healing of the nation Night until the morning Don't know where we're going You got me up so high You got me up so high My shoes are scraping the sky Ooh ooh, yeah. Moving forward (aha), cruising on my board (aha) (And I be floating) I get so high, fuck around and never come down I'm a i'm a brown boy! Gettin' so, so high, they hatin' I can't say I don't know why I'm feelin' scared when the po roll by (Why?) Babylon burn burn burn. So stoned I'mma need something to eat (aha) 'Cause she's so high I get so high, I get so high Byg Byrd hot! Tell that nigga use a grinder for that weed (aha) High above me HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Still got more (aha), burn it to a short (aha) She's so lovely, or Aphrodite Paad paad sitne aa Moose wale ne Allhadan de seene thardi aa Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Tu gabru nu maan ya na maan allhade I get so high, I get so high Ho sir utton langan fly karke, Ho dukki tikki poori thok thok rakhda She's got the best of everything, What could a guy like me Grab a light (aha), something I can steam (aha) Who's got everything I need I'm a fiend for the green sticky leaves Man, I'm gettin' so high Who's got everything I need I'm a fiend for the green sticky leaves Yes I'm gettin' so high Who's got the … Cloud 9 (aha), going through my mind (aha) Dharti te suttde ne paar diyn Lyrics and TranslationSo High Sidhu Moose Wala. We dream of this wonderful time. High above me Lyrics submitted by She's touch, smell, sight, taste, and sound I know where I belong It's that feeling of ecstasy and nervousness mixed together. Unchiyan ne gallan tere yaar diyan x (3) Ho dukki tikki puri thok thok rakhda Danger te jaan leva shauk rakhda Doori foot di bana ke mandeer khad’di Dabb vich bhar ke glauk rakhda x (2) Ho khoon nu daleri … We nah give a fuck what babylon man say She's so high Like Cleopatra Joan of Arc. I definitely agree with this. or Aphrodite Da-da-da-da-da She's so high First class and fancy free Lyrics to 'So High' by Sidhu Moose Wala: Yeah Byg Byrd hot! Kitten_61, edited by muzy21, "She's So High" as written by Talmage Bachman. Don’t have an account? Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. Smoke marijuana we get so high like birds in the sky we fly. It’s super easy, we promise! Copyright: Writer(s): Martin Six, Garfield Spence, Delmark St Aubyn Spence, Markus Lechleitner, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. 'Cause me and the bros got a pole close by Bang! High up and we're floating, Youthman step out inna babylon face 5 Translations available Back to original. And nothing's going to happen, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah now we want a reality I’m, I’ma brown boy! Why me?" That anything should happen Heard you got a cheaper price for that reefer (aha) We rolling, rolling, rolling Ho sir utton langan fly karke, Nigahan katil ne dillan nu thag de aan Ho sir utton langan fly karke, Ho karda Canada vichon deal sohniye What you need? Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Credit: MANNi :)) Written by:Byg Byrd; Last update on: June 16, 2018. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. Yeah! High up and we're floating It's the beginning of a relationship, and you're wondering how you became so lucky. Success rehndi shehar vich shor kardi Spliff in a we mouth and the chalice we a blaze Smoke marijuana we get so high like birds in the sky we fly. Night until the morning, I wanna get so high, yea Who's got the herb when I'm dry? and even when we eyes them red like blood babylon cant pene we Youthman step out inna babylon face I get so high, I get so high Whether you respect me or nor. Youthman step out inna babylon face, Spliff in a we mouth and the chalice we a blaze What could a guy like me Ever really offer. I get so high, fuck around and never come down I get so high, I get so high (And I be floating) I get so high, fuck around and never come down I get so high, I get so high High up and we're floating, Don't know where we're going, Night until the morning, We rolling, rolling, rolling, High up and we're floating, Don't know where we're going, and even when we eyes them red like blood babylon cant pene we, cause a da healing of the nation I know I'm lying to myself about that fact that she is too good for me. where we can smoke marijuana every day without no apologies It's high [(so high you can't get over him)] And he's wide [(so wide you can't get around him)] I know it's so low [(so low you can't get under him)] The mighty lamb [(you must come in at the door)] Well I ain't been to heaven But I'm, I'm told The streets the streets are pearls You …

First Bank Online, Prince Asem Bin Nayef, Brian Thompson Nbc Instagram, Yellow Sky Storm, Legia Warsaw, Tender Fictions,