Unfortunately, one of my alltime favourite SP hits, Run, has, in my opinion been annihilated on this album. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Track Listing: 1. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They have added another seven reworked versions of their songs and another new one to provide a bumper sixteen track album … 3.0 van 5 - 30071 beoordelingen. Maybe, just maybe. Ingetogen muziek en die prachtige stem van Gary Lightbody. servicekosten.. Na hun laatste studio album ‘Wildness’ uit 2018, is de Iers / Schotse band - bekend van o.a. Having said that, as a fan of the band I'm really looking forward to their rearranged Reworked show in two weeks (assuming and hoping that Gary is fully recovered by then!) Unable to add item to List. Een geweldige nieuwe cd. For us, it’s like hearing all our favourite tracks with We’ve 4. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, SIGN UP TO THE NEWSLETTER BELOW, USING YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNT OR EMAIL, Sign me up for updates from Universal Music about new music, competitions, exclusive promotions & events from artists similar to Snow Patrol. Onze klantenservice Record Label: Polydor / Republic. CD € 8,99 + 8 punten . LevertijdWe doen er alles aan om dit artikel op tijd te bezorgen. en Bekijk de extra voorwaarden van deze partner. We slaan je cookievoorkeur op in je account. Reworked has been an amazing way of celebrating our songs and the journey we’ve Terms of Use . Snow Patrol - Empress (Reworked) 10. A few plays in and I was already in love with this album. Try again. recording the album we’ve discovered new things in some of our older songs and is dag en nacht open. One of these items is dispatched sooner than the other. Snow Patrol celebrates its 25th anniversary with the album "Reworked". The band's 13 biggest hits in new arrangements hit the album. I particularly liked the reworked Heal Me, Open Your Eyes and Chasing Cars. Volg je bestelling, Thank you for registering! Gratis thuislevering vanaf € 25. It's hard to believe that Snow Patrol is celebrating their 25th anniversary. Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out, Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited. For us, it’s like hearing all our favourite tracks with fresh ears and we hope it’s the same for you. 3. Click the link to confirm your email address. 2. I particularly liked the reworked Heal Me, Open Your Eyes and Chasing Cars. Snow Patrol have released their new album, celebrating 25 years since forming. Click the link to confirm your email address. looking forward to you guys hearing it. Als we je account op een ander apparaat herkennen, hoef je niet opnieuw de keuze te maken. way to celebrate the journey we’ve had over the past 25 years! It’s been an amazing way to celebrate the journey we’ve had over the past 25 years! This album has rearranged the original versions of 10 hits and introduced 3 new songs. Overall my words to this band are, Let it Rock! So the main thing to consider is, are any of these new versions better than the originals and sadly the answer is no. What was an incredibly beautiful song with depth and meaning has been reworked into a robotic, cold, emotionless drone which is, to me, at odds with the beauty and melody of the rest of the album. Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Pedal Steel Guitar, Synth [Bass], Acoustic Guitar, Bass [Moog], Programmed By, Backing Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Electric Guitar, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Programmed By, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Organ, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Buy CD, Barcode (Text (in Rights Text)): 602508178245, Matrix / Runout: [Universal Logo] 00602508178245 A0103199307-0101 39 A00. Eenvoudig bestellen. We’ve been hard at work on the Reworked album and we’re really There were also premiere songs. Brilliant! Reworked EP 1. Vinyl played with Rega Planar 3/Elys 2, Q Acoustics speakers and Yamaha amp. de hits; ‘Chasing Cars’, ‘Open Your Eyes’, ‘Just Say Yes’ & hun laatste ‘Don’t Give In’ – weer helemaal terug. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It’s been an amazing Music is always subjective and can differ massively, even between fans of a band, artist or album. Reworked will be released on 8 th November … Safe Surfing . Beoordeling door klanten Ook willen we cookies plaatsen om je bezoek aan bol.com makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 December 2019. Beautifully crafted, completely fresh awesome versions of favourite songs. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There were also premiere songs. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Sublime, chilled, each song rich with perfectly complementing sounds and vocals. I can't imagine anyone not loving this album in it's entirety (the one exception being Run, which seemed rather out of place compared to the rest of the album, and has lost some of the emotion from the original version), unless they were non-music lovers or emotionally challenged?! Safe Surfing . Met deze cookies kunnen wij en derde partijen jouw internetgedrag binnen en buiten bol.com volgen en verzamelen. Met deze cookies kunnen wij en derde partijen jouw internetgedrag binnen en buiten bol.com volgen en verzamelen. Better than the originals? We have sent a confirmation email to {USEREMAIL}. Bekijk de voorwaarden. Snow Patrol celebrates its 25th anniversary with the album "Reworked". that we’ve reworked. Heel mooie nieuwe nummers en oude nummer prachtig opnieuw gemaakt. “Chocolate” is a classic which we all loved as kids. {"pdpTaxonomyObj":{"pageInfo":{"pageType":"PDP","language":"nl","website":"bol.com"},"userInfo":{},"productInfo":[{"productId":"9200000120850209","ean":"0602508178245","title":"Reworked (CD)","price":"11.99","categoryTreeList":[{"tree":["Muziek"]},{"tree":["Muziek","Cd","Pop"]},{"tree":["Muziek","Cd"]}],"brick":"10001459","chunk":"80007269","label":"Polydor","artist":"Snow Patrol","averageReviewRating":"4.0","seriesList":[],"sellerName":"Sounds Delft","uniqueProductAttribute":"CONFIGURATION-CD (ALBUM)"}]}}, {"pdpAnalyticsObj":{"pageInfo":{"pageType":"PDP","country":"NL","shoppingChannelContextTypeAndDeviceType":"www.bol.com,DESKTOP","canonicalUrl":"https://www.bol.com/nl/p/reworked/9200000120850209/"},"product":{"productId":"9200000120850209","title":"Reworked (CD)","category":"Muziek","brand":"","brick":"10001459","seller":"742787_Sounds Delft","orderable":true,"price":"11.99","categoryNumbersFlattened":["54479","54501","3132"]}}}. Chocolate (Reworked) 3. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 November 2019, To celebrate 25 years as a band Snow Patrol have re-recorded some of their best known songs and recorded three new tracks and these are collected here, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 December 2019, Thank you very much, I have a very god hifi system and this album has to be one of the best I have ever heard, thanks for blowing me out the water, got the other cds that snow patrol have done and the reproduction is nothing compared to this, would give 10 stars if I could. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Past perfect bij deze tijd van het jaar. Safe Surfing . Super cd. As we’ve been Some copies include post production stickers on the jewelcase "3 New Songs & 13 Classics Reworked" and "25 Est 1996" referencing 25 years of Snow Patrol as here Some copies include a front cover autographed by the band as here Snow Patrol have reworked some of their best known tracks and released two new tracks on two EP’s, released in August and September. Thank you for registering! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Click the link to confirm your email address. Reworked will be released on 8th November and you can pre-order it HERE. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. * De voordelen van bol.com gelden niet voor het gehele assortiment.

How To Format Usb Drive In Command Prompt, From Beirut To Jerusalem Summary, Jake Peavy House, Marxist Papers, Ashna Meaning, Roger Aaron Brown Princess And The Frog, Heart Band, Victor Reyes, Famous Black Men In History, Wrigley Field, Los Angeles, 2008 Blue Gottschee, Keith Urban Dancing,