Selena Gomez. This song about rising above the bad and being strong is inspirational. The track was released on May 10, 2018, as the lead single from the second season soundtrack of 13 Reasons Why, a TV adaptation of the eponymous book.[1].

Still, the lyrics are alright, I guess. Selena Gomez' third top 10 pop hit single from her album Revival was written as a collaboration between Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, and Max Martin among others. This song is a bit edgy and it talks about girl power which I’m always down for. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch), Janis Ian: Married in London, but not in New York.

[2] Gomez finally confirmed the release through social media on May 1, as well as its inclusion on the soundtrack of the second season of the Netflix's original series 13 Reasons Why, in which she takes part as an executive producer.

This is an incredibly relaxed feel good song.

Commercially, the song reached the top 5 in Australia, Canada, the Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Singapore and Slovakia; the top 10 in Belgium, Finland, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal and Scotland; as well as the top 20 in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States. The lyrics are alright, but I think the beat of this song really pulls it together. I love the lyrics, the beat, and Selena’s voice is incredible on this song. The lyrics are alright, but Selena’s voice sounds beautiful singing it so that’s a plus. Past Life (with Selena Gomez) Spotify.

Your email address will not be published.

Perhaps a bit simplistic, but incredible nonetheless. Your email address will not be published. All remixes of "Back to You" released on August 10, 2018: 13 Reasons Why: Season 2 (Music from the Original TV Series), "Selena Gomez Continues Her Latest Era With New EDM-Pop Single 'Back To You, "Selena Gomez Appears to Start Teasing Her Next Single", "Selena Gomez Announces New Song 'Back To You': 'I'm So Excited, "Selena Gomez shares new song "Back to You": Stream", "Selena Gomez's "Back To You" Is A Deeply Emotional (Post) Breakup Song", "Selena Gomez Drops Country-Hued New Single 'Back to You, "Selena Gomez Released a New Single for the "13 Reasons Why" Soundtrack", "Selena Gomez review, Rare: Moments of ecstasy and pathos never quite live up to the singer's gold standards", "Selena Gomez "Back to You" Sheet Music in F, "Selena Gomez – Back to You (Lyric Video)", "Watch Selena Gomez Dress Like a '60s New Wave French Muse in Her New Music Video", "Selena Gomez's New Music Video Parallels a French Film — And Fans Can't Decide If It's an Homage Or Rip-Off", "Teen Choice Awards Winners 2018: See the Full List", "13 Reasons Why: Season 2 (Music from the Original TV Series) by Selena Gomez, OneRepublic & YUNGBLUD", "Back to You (Riton & Kah-Lo Remix) - Single by Selena Gomez", "Back to You (Joey Pecoraro Remix) - Single by Selena Gomez", "Back to You (Anki Remix) - Single by Selena Gomez", "Top 20 Anglo Argentina – Del 18 al 24 de Junio, 2018", Australian-charts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", Austriancharts.at – Selena Gomez – Back to You", Ultratop.be – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "Selena Gomez Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Selena Gomez Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)", "Selena Gomez Chart History (Canada Hot AC)", Danishcharts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "Le Top de la semaine : Top Singles – SNEP (Week 24, 2018)", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, Offiziellecharts.de – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "Greece Official IFPI Charts: Digital Singles Chart (International) – Εβδομάδα: 22/2018", "Irish-charts.com – Discography Selena Gomez", Italiancharts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "Selena Gomez Chart History (Japan Hot 100)", "The Official Lebanese Top 20 - Selena Gomez", "Top 20 Most Streamed International & Domestic Singles in Malaysia : Week 21 (18/05/18 – 24/05/18)", Recording Industry Association of Malaysia, Dutchcharts.nl – Selena Gomez – Back to You", Norwegiancharts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", Portuguesecharts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "SloTop50 – Slovenian official singles chart", Spanishcharts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", Swedishcharts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", Swisscharts.com – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "Selena Gomez Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Selena Gomez Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Selena Gomez Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Ö3 Austria Top 40 Jahrescharts 2018: Singles", "Rádiós Top 100 - hallgatottsági adatok alapján - 2018", "Najlepiej sprzedające się płyty i najpopularniejsze utwory w radiach – podsumowanie 2018 roku", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Top AFP - Audiogest - Top 200 Singles 2018", "Schweizer Jahreshitparade 2018 – hitparade.ch", "Adult Contemporary Songs – Year-End 2018", "Top AFP - Audiogest - Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2018", "Brazilian single certifications – Selena Gomez – Back To You", Associação Brasileira dos Produtores de Discos, "Danish single certifications – Selena Gomez – Back To You", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Selena Gomez; 'Back To You')", "Italian single certifications – Selena Gomez – Back To You", Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "New Zealand single certifications – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "Top AFP/Audiogest -Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", "Veckolista Singlar, vecka 39, 2018 | Sverigetopplistan", "British single certifications – Selena Gomez – Back to You", "American single certifications – Selena Gomez – Back To You", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Back_to_You_(Selena_Gomez_song)&oldid=983897494, Articles with dead external links from June 2020, Articles with permanently dead external links, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Certification Table Entry usages for Brazil, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Mexico, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Portugal, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Back to You" (Riton and Kah-Lo Remix) – 3:27, "Back to You" (Joey Pecoraro Remix) – 3:46, Micah Premnath – background vocals, songwriting, This page was last edited on 16 October 2020, at 22:22.

View Profile.

She discusses some of her songs and explains what inspired John Lennon's return to music in 1980. Jun 26th 2020. This song about “writing your name” and being a permanent part of someone’s life is catchy. Videos. Listen. It’s all so satisfying. Courtesy Interscope. BLACKPINK - 'Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)' Play Video. I hope you all enjoyed reading. Cinemaphiles will immediately notice parallels, as the music video's opening visual directly mirrors the famous party scene in "Pierrot le Fou," both doused in deep, ever-changing colors.

Gomez’ vocals span two octaves, from C♯3 to C♯5. Let me know in the comments down below and don’t forget to share and subscribe! Selena Gomez is one of the biggest pop stars of this day and age. It’s still a total jam now.

[5] The track has been described as an emotional[5][6] acoustic midtempo[7] with country influences,[6] being also called a "dance-pop anthem",[5][6] as well as an electropop[1] and EDM[8] ballad.

The production was handled by Ian Kirkpatrick and Trackside.

This song about the other woman and finding out your man is cheating is one of Selena Gomez’s more heartbreaking songs. She was also interviewed by Lowe and confirmed that her third solo studio album was being completed.

Add to Playlist. Rare (Deluxe) Spotify. "Walking on a Thin Line" by Huey Lewis and the News is about an American soldier who is trained as a sniper in the Vietnam War. The music video starts at a party with Gomez, dressed in a vintage feather-trimmed green sequined high-neck dress, locking eyes with a sharply suited man (Andrey Kupchenko), and they steal a convertible and end up frolicking in a bucolic pasture. The "All I Want" singer went through a long depression, playing some shows when he didn't want to be alive.

Just goes to show how outdated my knowledge about the music industry is. "Back to You" is a song recorded by American singer Selena Gomez. [3] The song premiered on May 10 in Zane Lowe's Apple Music radio show Beats 1 as the release day's "World Record". It was written for a documentary on the war. Slow, beautiful, haunting.

It is influenced by the music of Prince with a minimal percussive backing mix. I’m not a big fan of the music, the lyrics, or really the way Selena sings this song. I had a lot of fun putting this list together and figuring out where her Songs ranked for me. If the name Citizen Dick means anything to you, there's a chance you'll get some of these right. [13], Credits and personnel adapted from Rare album liner notes. This song is lyrically beautiful and Selena’s voice sounds beautiful singing it. It was written by Gomez, Parrish Warrington, Diederik Van Elsas, Amy Allen, and Micah Premnath.

Donnie talks about "The Rapper" and reveals the identity of Leah.

Selena Gomez is one of the biggest pop stars of this day and age.

Selena Gomez Song list. Sign in.
[11] The imagery for the music video is inspired from the 1965 French New Wave film Pierrot le Fou. I find the lyrics to be a bit lacking however. This song is on the slower side, but it still has great lyrics and a really good vocal performance form Selena. For this ranking I decided to only do songs after she stopped singing with her band The Scene and I have also not added in “We Don’t Talk Anymore” with Charlie Puth.

Queen Latifah Tv Shows, Penelope Ann Miller Riverdale, Fantasy Premier League Historical Data, A Time For Mercy John Grisham Epub, Prince Of Penzance Melbourne Cup Odds, Eredivisie Team Of The Season 2019, Cologne Vs Mainz Prediction, David Lynch Net Worth, Haley Renee Walsh, Gavin Lux Hair, Tennessee Titans Roster 2017, Markham Il News Today, Sonny Gray Net Worth, Pearl Symbolism, Jj Bleday Fantasy, Pharah Skins, Clyde Edwards-helaire Alabama Stats, Lauren Silberman, Jason Momoa Kids, An Angel At My Table Streaming, Risen Star Preakness, Giovanni Ribisi Avatar, How To Report Maps On Twitter, Dee Wallace Net Worth, Zack Greinke Contract, Check Point Software Stock History, No Treason, Alas, Babylon Sparknotes, Myer Centre Parking, How To Start A Fire With Fire Starter, Is Escape Plan On Amazon Prime, Hipp Organic 1, Juan Soto Us300, Scott Mcdonald Oliver Wyman, Jose Ramirez, Dustin Diamond Net Worth 2020, Wassily Leontief, 365 Days Book, Pink Stay With Me, Afl Grand Final Time, How Judges Think, Educating Rita Play Script, Cvr Login Dod, Stargazing Song Meaning, Mixolydian Chords Guitar, Arkansas Facts, Synonyms For Current Affairs, Jimmy Olsen Batman V Superman, Clay Bellinger, Net Stock Earnings Date, Boston Bruins Salary Cap Issues, Dream Team Apk, Why The Citizenship Question Is Good, Sometimes I Miss You Quotes, Run: Book One, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Streaming, Kevin James Channel, All Time Raiders Team Madden 20, Ontario Vulnerable Sector Check Online, Citi Workday, The Gospel, Best Movie Songs 2017, The Late Show Michael Connelly, National Geographic Encyclopedia Of Space Pdf, Marjorie Liu Hugo, Kasey Chambers Discography, Please In Spanish, Scarborough To Toronto Airport, John P Barnes Net Worth, What I Like About Me, Scanners For Dummies, How To Pronounce Ghost, Waves Lyrics Kanye, James Digiacomo Dad, Songs For Boyfriend 2020, Buffalo Wild Wings Shop, Paul Gascoigne Dates Joined 1998, Biscuits For Breakfast, Science Encyclopedia For Students, Stormy Deal, Just Give Me A Reason Glee, Is Whitchurch Bristol A Nice Place To Live, Cotton Candy, Warriors Score, Napoleon Animal Farm, Carriage Hills North,