Eunho and the company director meet with Seojun as the cover designer…, Dani works hard to study marketing and make up for the lost time. Dan-i stumbles across Seo-jun’s dog and agrees to have ramen with the new neighborhood friend. She ducks into a convenience store for an umbrella but receives a text about Jae-hui’s medical bill and decides against it. Season 1. Promising to call Eun-ho back, Dan-yi unleashes a wave of obscenities at the man, but he refuses to let go until a young man runs over. Ignoring him, Dan-yi curls up in a blanket and asks for warm water. I wasn't fan of the heap of miseries of our heroine... and was considering to drop this... but then I liked the funny dance... and the publishing team (there might be some bias from Just Dance & Lingerie Girls )... and after seeing episode 2 I think I'm cautiously in. I'm watching the first two tonight. Dani is set to celebrate her big wedding and Eunho, her best friend is there for her happiness even when she gets cold feet. Only I had a job and I left him but I still struggled. And the second lead is shaping up to be some swoony guy. But the pace is good and I’m eager to see where the show takes us from here! xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page Brushing off some teens hoping he’d autograph his book, Eun-ho jumps into his car and peels out of the lot. Hong Dong-min struts down the aisle to an upbeat pop song and Eun-ho rolls his eyes as the groom dances onstage. When Seo-jun makes Dan-i a curious proposal, Eun-ho protests and tells her it’s not what she thinks. But I kept having to remind myself that this is the reality some women deal with - especially if their husbands take off, declare bankruptcy and refuse to pay child support. Yeah, I can see why Dan-yi did not tell Eun ho or she dropped hints and he did not listen. It’s a much welcome mood lifter out of that Misaeng-level depressing moments. Romance Is a Bonus Book: Season 1 (Trailer) Episodes Romance Is a Bonus Book. Dong-min snaps that they always fight and Eun-ho runs off to search for Dan-yi. bonus bonk is a mess. Because while I enjoyed the random dance sequence after the time skip, it was random and felt out of place, especially when the drama didn’t do anything else in that vein for the rest of the episode. He tells her to wash the dishes in return for staying over, but pauses to ask if Dong-min cheated. Finally, she announces she’s sleeping over. Has there ever been a relationship with the Second Male Lead touched by the hands of Fate? Word. As if her day couldn’t get any worse, Dan-yi is caught in a sudden downpour. All events looked too manufactured. The next morning, Eun-ho tries to question her again, but Dan-yi only continues to shovel food into her mouth until Eun-ho promises to stop asking before she chokes. Grumbling at the pointlessness of these frequent meetings, Team Leader Seo doesn’t notice President Kim Jae-min appearing from underneath the table, where he’d been retrieving a box of tissue. FB.init({ She attempts to call, but Eun-ho ignores it and goes into a cafe to meet a young woman. It seems through his adult life, he ain't had a struggle and could not identity even a childhood friend having one themselves. I really wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but this was an enjoyable start and I’m excited to see where things go from here. Netflix and third parties use cookies and similar technologies on this website to collect information about your browsing activities which we use to analyse your use of the website, to personalize our services and to customise our online advertisements. I assume in Korea such a thing is even more difficult than it is in the west. Eun-ho can’t recall what he did the previous night. I like that the female lead is strong. Romance is a Bonus Book Episode 1 – 16 Batch. She’d gone back and gone through with it, but hadn’t looked very happy. Dan-i savors a coup at work that proves fleeting, and is thrust back to square one. I really wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but this was an enjoyable start and I’m excited to see where things go from here. Dramacool regularly updates new technology. That evening, Eun-ho returns home to find Dan-yi’s shoes gone. Dan-yi doesn’t reply, but tears streak down her face and Eun-ho promises to bring her back. i skipped most of the musical scenes since they give me lotsa secondhand embarrassment lol, sadly what dani faces is a common issue- husbands running off and washing their hands off their ex-wifes and kids, struggling single mothers having to re-enter the workforce while raising their kids single-handedly.. for some reason, whenever a relationship failed, the woman always have the shorter end of the stick. Afterwards, in the bathroom, the other candidate hands Dan-yi a band-aid, pointing out that they were rivals before their interview. Thank you! I could really relate to her character in the first episode. Yes it's explained, but it's a contrivance that falls flat for me, and also somehow lessens the urgency of her situation. Dan-yi asks what she ever did to him but he waves it off as nothing she needs to know about. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; He has no reason to think differently yet. Her words echo what she’d said on her wedding day and he relents. Laughing nervously, she shoots a glare at Eun-ho for the lack of warning as President Kim adds another tardy mark next to her name. I feel like this should be a drinking game. (Childhood friends is my kryptonite). Checking his phone, he finds five missed calls from Dan-yi. Eun-ho tries to stop her, but she rounds on him, shouting that she’ll just stay one night. Eunho…, Eunho remembers his history and relationship with Dani. By clicking accept, you accept the use of all cookies and your information for the purposes mentioned above. Based on the books by Ahmed Khaled Tawfik. Hearing that LJS was starring in this drama, I naturally made it a priority on my to-watch list ;) But after this first episode, everything’s been turned on its head, and I’m here, more than anything, for Dan-yi and her story. Can't wait for the cute antics to begin! Noona romance trope. Learn more about our use of cookies and information. Kdramas are wonderful you shouldn't give them up. I think that line about he just made that up was a joke. I was once in a similar position when I was nearing my thirties and I had to really pick myself up off the ground and start from zero. "even if we knew it had to fizzle out if Lee Jong-seok was gonna get shot" On her wedding day, Kang Dan-i hides out in Cha Eun-ho’s car. Is he/has he always been in love with Dan Yi? looking forward to learning more about their relationship :), HS Ville (wedding venue): https://koreandramaland.com/listings/hs-ville-hs%EB%B9%8C-%EC%97%90%EC%9D%B4%EC%B9%98%EC%97%90%EC%8A%A4%EB%B9%8C/, Hyundae Supermarket (where they went to after leaving the venue): https://koreandramaland.com/listings/hyundae-supermarket-yangpyeong/, Miss Gee Collection (where Dan-i met her 'knight'): https://koreandramaland.com/listings/miss-gee-collection-cheongdam/.

Black Rider, Holiday Reinhorn Age, Joe Slaughter Height, Hadiya Name Meaning, Marco Richter, Collateral Beauty Online, Wembley Stadium Seating Plan Football,