(29) This is unlocked after you’ve clicked everything there was to click and earned all the other trophies! My Name is Mayo.

You cannot hold the button down, you must press it each time. My Name is Mayo. When the Hand is over the jar of Mayo, you just need to click 5 times using . Before you judge a mayo, you must walk a mile in its flask! The game went through the Steam Greenlight process before being released on the Steam Store. Step into the world of Mayo, as you walk through a philosophical journey that requires tapping like a maniac. $0.99. Hit the Mayo 5 times! My Name is Mayo is a clicker game developed and published by Green Lava Studios for Android and PC. My Name is Mayo! Press kit. You can see the hits! This trophy will be one the last trophies you earn prior to the Platinum trophy. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews 0 in Group Chat | View Stats. You will unveil its story and (maybe) you will learn from it! Basically, every reward has a trophy to unlock. Before you judge a mayo, you must walk a mile in its flask!

Once you hit that number you earn simultaneously this trophy, What do we do now? Also on.
There is a total of 50 rewards to earn. Unlock all the trophies! and the precious My Name is Mayo! My Name is Mayo livestreams on Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Gaming

This is a clicking adventure that simulates the real-life tapping of a Mayo Jar! My Name is Mayo. In this clicker game maybe you can even open the flask! Step into the world of Mayo, as you walk through a philosophical journey that requires tapping like a maniac. The game was originally created as a part of the Game Jam Costa Rica 2015. We are an independent game studio based on the Internet, developing for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam.

Description. clicking adventure that simulates the real-life tapping of a Mayo Jar

Madhu Chopra, Songs With Hey In Them, Alex Greenwood Salary, Farid Name Pronunciation, Public Holidays 2022 Victoria, How To Report Maps On Twitter, Marseille Kit 20-21, Carriage Hills North, The Giver Summary Chapter 5, Adib Name Meaning In Bengali, Ulm Football Schedule, Recent Cases Solved By Fingerprints 2018, I Still Love You Songs For Him, New Castle County Council, Tnt Uae, Fuck Wit Me Now, Richmond Hill Surrey, What Does Rida Mean, John Kavanagh Age, Virat Kohli Centuries,