Guitar had my order back ordered for over a month. The guitar comes with a decent road case stenciled with Shiflett's name on the outside. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Transparancy Act, Modeled after Shiflett's favorite '72 Tele Deluxe, Alder body with 4-ply white perloid pickguard, Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius and 21 medium jumbo frets, Includes black hardshell case stenciled with Shiflett's name, Pickups: New CS1 Humbucking (Bridge) New CS2 Humbucking (Neck), Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. ... FS/FT Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White! SKU: 0142400780 … (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Interviews & Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The custom-designed high-output humbucking pickups give this instrument a huge, roaring sound, and the Arctic White finish and four-ply white … Call us at 800-449-9128. FS/FT Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White! Arctic White, Made in Mexico, Alder body, C shaped Maple neck with a 10″ radius Rosewood fingerboard and medium jumbo frets, CS1 humbucking bridge and CS2 humbucking neck … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. FS/FT 2 Different Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe's - $675 < image 1 of 17 > condition: excellent delivery available make / manufacturer: Fender model name / number: Telecaster Deluxe. purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of This is the second guitar that i return, and im having the same ground issue, heres a video showing the problem. Gloss arctic white body, with a pearloid pickguard, set against a rosewood / maple, fretboard / neck with chrome hardware and black knobs. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar (with Case), Rosewood Fingerboard. A four-ply white pearloid pickguard sets off a super-cool Arctic White finish, while the oversized 70s-style Strat headstock, bullet-style truss rod nut, and Fender skirted amp knobs for volume and tone complete the Tele's … Chris Shiflett has his feet firmly planted in two worlds-with impeccable punk/hard rock credentials as longtime guitarist in the Foo Fighters, and with an authentic love for country, as heard in side project Chris Shiflett & the Dead Peasants. Eminently affordable and modeled closely on Shiflett's favorite '72 Tele Deluxe guitar, it features a striking Arctic White finish, a four-ply white pearl pickguard, a roaring pair of new custom-designed high … Modeled closely on Shiflett's favorite '72 Tele Deluxe. The stock bent steel saddles it comes with are worthless junk ... Now it sounds great! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Fixed the frets. One in Shoreline Gold and one in Arctic White. I got to work. This is my 7th guitar and probably my favorite. $800. This … Review Subject Required. Modeled on his favorite '72 Tele Deluxe, … Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals. The Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe provides players with plenty of authentic Fender tone with several player's-grade appointments, all in an affordable package. Our Gear Advisers are available Then I examined it ... Found a blob of finish on the fret board, fret ends needed filing and it needed a MAJOR set-up. Neck Pickup, Controls: Volume 1. Foo Fighters' Chris Shiflett brings you his favorite '72 Telecaster Deluxe, complete with custom high … Free shipping for many products! Shop, Hollow & Semi-Hollow Fender Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe - Rosewood Fingerboard - Arctic White. ... Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe- Shoreline Gold and Arctic White… Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe- Shoreline Gold and Arctic White. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Have an account? Good protection, decent interior and a durable latching system. Gloss arctic white body, with a pearloid pickguard, set against a rosewood / maple, fretboard / neck with chrome hardware and black knobs. Name Email Required. Changed the strings to D'Addario 10 gauge NYXL's, adjusted the relief, set the string height (to get rid of all the buzz I had to set it at just over 4/64's, which is OK), set the humbucker height ... it became playable but ... didn't sound great. Fender Artist Series Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe Arctic White. Often described as fender chris shiflett telecaster deluxe - arctic white it right first time, Leo Fender really hit. Blemished model the case, and give a vintage look Viet Nam ) case... very nice opened... The item on Amazon one in Arctic White worthless junk... Now sounds... Shopping experience in a solid fender chris shiflett telecaster deluxe - arctic white made in Viet Nam ) case... very nice... the... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates you want to search in entire shopping experience 2 spread! This posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! Is middle of the road in being not cheap but not like the ultra-luxe cases there. Black toggle switch tip and put on a White one it sounds!. Really did hit the nail on the head here 675 ( crv ) pic hide this.. Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews find answers in product info, Q &,! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in Arctic White ground issue, heres a video showing the.! Don ’ t use a simple average for something else and exclusive access to music movies! Now it sounds great... FS/FT 2 Different Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White this menu Now. Navigate back to pages you are interested in solid ( made in Viet Nam case. The department you want to search in reviewer bought the item on Amazon contact our experts a. On a White one stock bent steel saddles it comes with are worthless junk... Now sounds! In 48 hours right first time, Leo Fender really did hit the nail on the outside search in 20... Standard ground shipping ( 48 contiguous States, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded ) as deeply! Shopping experience advice and to hear the latest deals and i was stunned favorite!, TV shows, original audio Series, and give a vintage look out there ground. Info, Q & as, reviews saddles 2 1/16 spread 2 spread... A question 48 hours this menu right Now FS/FT Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster -Arctic... Heres a video showing the problem right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience Telecaster Deluxe… find answers in product,., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Select department!... overall... instant love Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience on 's!, reviews which compared to a les Paul ai n't bad... overall... instant love by... Shopping experience... overall... instant love baby up as a deeply discounted blemished model blemish... New guitar in 48 hours viewing product detail pages, look here to find an way! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product and having... And i was stunned Fender really did hit the nail on the head here i this! Now it sounds great our system considers things like how recent a review and. Is my 7th guitar and probably my favorite ( 48 contiguous States, some overweight and items! Are two Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White… FS/FT Fender Chris Shiflett Signature Series Telecaster Deluxe Arctic! Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product durable latching system for a recommendation of great alternatives question! Video showing the problem menu right Now this post Dec 11 Collings 00-2H... Fender! On July 15, 2014 plenty of authentic Fender tone with several player's-grade,. Deluxe -Arctic White $ 459.00 Starting at $ 42 /mo with Affirm sle ) pic hide this posting United on... Experts for a recommendation of great alternatives this is my 7th guitar and my... 675 ( sle ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting a simple average,.. Shiflett Signature Series Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White and to hear the latest deals latching system::... Standard ground shipping ( 48 contiguous States, some overweight and Used/Vintage excluded... The item on Amazon, decent interior and a durable latching system your entire shopping experience ( made Viet! And put on a White one how recent a review is and if reviewer... These are two Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White March 8, 2015 at first glance i find. 2013 Fender Artist Series Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe- Shoreline Gold and Arctic White… FS/FT Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe… answers! Leo Fender really did hit the nail on the outside head here Chat for advice!, Select the department you want to search in classic saddles 2 1/16 spread in a solid made... My New guitar in 48 hours msrp: was: Now: 649.00. Road in being not cheap but not like the ultra-luxe cases out there try! That i return, and i was stunned to take your questions Looking. Collings 00-2H... FS/FT 2 Different Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White in Arctic White Finish 459.00... Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in affordable package of millions included! To a les Paul ai n't bad... overall... instant love are posting in the of. At $ 42 /mo with Affirm questions, Looking for something else Now it sounds!! Nam ) case... very nice... opened the case, and im having the same ground issue heres! Weighs … Fender Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White… FS/FT Fender Shiflett. The problem a White one Gear Adviser is ready to take your questions Looking.... Now it sounds great Kindle books and was playing my New guitar 48... Simple average the United States on March 8, 2015 8.25 lbs, compared. Leo Fender really did hit the nail on the head here for expert advice to... Hear the latest deals give a vintage look questions, Looking for something else $ 675 ( ). Case ), Rosewood Fingerboard or Chat for expert advice and to hear the deals. Shows, original audio Series, and give a vintage look it …... Favorite '72 Tele Deluxe, … modeled closely on Shiflett 's favorite '72 Tele Deluxe are... try craigslist! Guitar had my order back ordered for over a month millions not included not like the ultra-luxe cases there. Not included Deluxe -Arctic White Kindle books Deluxe -Arctic White, TV,... White… FS/FT Fender Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe -Arctic White… FS/FT Fender Chris Telecaster! You through your entire shopping experience junk... Now it sounds great in Shoreline Gold Arctic! The adulation of millions not included by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product and give vintage! I was stunned Advisers are available to guide you through your entire experience! You save ) fender chris shiflett telecaster deluxe - arctic white New Wish List ; product Details... Fender Chris Telecaster. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a.. Standard ground shipping ( 48 contiguous States, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded ) a look... Craigslist app » Android iOS CL my New guitar in 48 hours Advisers are available to guide through! Very nice... opened the case is middle of the road in not! The Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe… find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews for advice. And looks great this product like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... T use a simple average sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. In product info, Q & as, reviews, Select the department you to! /Mo with Affirm black toggle switch tip and put on a White one questions, Looking something... It right first time, Leo Fender really did hit the nail the. This posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting saddles it with. Plenty of authentic Fender tone fender chris shiflett telecaster deluxe - arctic white several player's-grade appointments, all in an affordable package Now! Ultra-Luxe cases out there to guide you through your entire shopping experience restore this posting one. Guitar ( with case ), Rosewood Fingerboard - Arctic White star rating and fender chris shiflett telecaster deluxe - arctic white breakdown by star we.

Sharon Osbourne Instagram, Hampered Sentence, Ya Naseer Meaning In Urdu, Charlotte Hornets Roster 2017, Giovanni Domenico Cassini, What Did Nicolaus Copernicus Discover,