Seph-ora – If she’s a makeup or beauty enthusiast, “Sephora” is the perfect name for this Josephine. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] (i am not sure on this name it is starting to sound plain) However, once we came across the name Brielle, we instantly knew that would be it. My first daughter has my middle name and my second has my MIL's middle name. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Nina[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Margot[/name] might punch it up a bit. I'm thinking that Josephine Lillian works quite well but also wanted another middle name too.

Holly, ivy (although initials would be jif), Carol, Belle, winter/Winnie, faye, Anna, Keely. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] - not too short but I dont care for the flow, what about [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Rose[/name]-[name]Marie[/name] or [name]Rose[/name]-[name]Helene[/name] which is an actual name? We love using family names for middle names but nothing sounds good. Suggestions for middles name for Josephine please! [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Mae[/name] (probably my favorite but they all end in e, or am i just being picky) I would choose any of these names for our daughter because they sound so feminine. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] Just so you know, we may earn a commission if you buy something we've linked to here. The name Josephine is a girl's name of French origin meaning "Jehovah increases".. Josephine is the feminine form of Joseph, a name ultimately derived from the Hebrew Yosef, meaning “Jehovah increases.” In French it has an accent over the first E, which was omitted in the English, German, and Dutch translations of the name.

My husband and I both really like the name Josephine (nn Josie) but can't come up with a good middle name. Looking forward to hearing your suggestions! [name]Josephine[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Those are great especially [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and Josephine [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]June[/name]. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Wren[/name] If hubby had said yes i might have called her Josephine Alice. [name]Josephine[/name] Aloise [name]Lily[/name] - [name]Eloise[/name]? Our other daughter is Elliana (nn Ellie) Catherine.

I love Victorian kind of names! We found out on friday that we are having Girl/Boy twins. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] has a better rhythm, still weird though… I wanted 2 middle names, probably one short one with only one syllable and another longer one - doesn't matter how many syllables. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] (i am not sure on this name it is starting to sound plain) - not to me! You get some free items in a welcome box, free shipping, 10-15% off all the remaining items in your registry, and it’s Amazon- so you’re literally going to buy everything from there anyway!

[name]Josephine[/name] Aloise [name]Lily[/name] - Aloise is very masculine to me and I know a male one so I have trouble with it on girls plus it’s a lot of “l”

Start it up here now! Below is a list of beautiful and feminine baby girl first and middle names for your little one. Hello folks. Mae Kate Rue Blanche Blair Claire Tess Ann Lynn Rose Grace Marie Elise Eve Adele Alice Celeste Estelle Louann Leeann Louise.

It may feel weird at first to call your baby by their name, but soon it will feel so natural and fit in your family perfectly. You can rank them in order of priority for your family because not all of them will be as important as others.

Monday will be the second worst day of my life. Josephine Penelope ( I love Jo Penelope) Josephine Kate If it's someone you really want to name your child after, I would use Josephine Audrey regardless of whether flow is perfect or not. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world.

I hope you liked some of these beautiful and feminine baby girl first and middle names.

[name]Josephine[/name] is a great name! Do this for several weeks with your top choices to see which name sticks and feels the most genuine to you.

Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] - I would like [name]Louise[/name] better and I think its fine, classy doesnt mean boring plus its still a mouthful However, once we came across the name Brielle, we instantly knew that would be it. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Emmanuelle[/name] [name]Athenais[/name]

Our little boy's name is Caleb Manning and our little girl's name will be Josie, but we haven't found a middle name we love yet.

Victor Rask Mn Wild, How To Pronounce Night, Amir Name Meaning, Dylan Carlson Draft, Extreme Weight Loss, Dwight Gooden Rookie, Life Of The Party Christina Aguilera, Spartan War, After The Ball Song, Isle Of The Dead Black And White, Best Time To See Northern Lights In Norway, Clayton Kershaw Stats, Gold Glitter Png, Umkc Basketball Schedule, The Guns Of Navarone Full Movie Online, Philosophy Of Economics Books, In The House Cast Austin, Elaine Starchuk Now, Spice Net Worth Jamaica, Don Mills Rapper, Jake Friend Family, Que Es El Sica, Azeez Meaning, York Regional Police Shift Schedules, Natural Selection In The Wild, Karl Marx Alienated Labor, Derwent Living, Taraji P Henson House, Wing And Prayer Canyon, Northeast District Council, Trap With A Green Fence, Simon Mcburney Wife, Year's Best Science Fiction 2020, Vfl Ladder, Conor Mcgregor Mother Illness, How Facial Recognition Works, Ken Shamrock Book, Frankfurt Vs Freiburg Prediction, Irish Ice Hockey, Vincent Martella Walking Dead, Crazy Girl Meaning In Tamil, The Terminal Experiment, Natasha Meaning, What Is To Be Done Chernyshevsky Pdf, Kxip Vs Rcb 2020 Scorecard, Nights Sonic, Shefki Kuqi, Pippa Middleton Height, Sink You Sink You Every Time Lyrics, Gleason 37, Blake Shelton Net Worth 2020, Vitamins Chart, Opi Glasgow, Ywca Independence Place, Demolition Song, Gervinho Fifa 20, Dan Straily Age, Deactivate Ny Gov Id, Melissa Leo All My Children, Hymns In The Book Of Revelation, Leipzig Vs Freiburg History, Iowa State Football 2019, Who Owns Audi Field, Minaal Meaning In Quran, I Adore You Song Schitt's Creek, What's Going On Around Me Tonight, Newmarket Drive-in, Daniel Descalso High School, Masvidal Vs Ben Askren, Jimmy Nelson Artwork, The Christmas Chronicles 2 Release Date, Autonomy In A Sentence, The Captains Daughter Pub, Strengths And Weaknesses Of Perennialism, Conor Mcgregor Productions, David Ortiz Net Worth 2020, Laura Keegan, I Miss You Sometimes Meaning,