Here are a few suggestions to try! These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. Quality: : Adieu, ma petite fille chérie, si tu savais combien je t'aime ! You can complete the translation of ma petite fille chérie given by the French-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, French-English dictionary : translate French words into English with online dictionaries. Usage Frequency: 1 Désolé mais ce n'est pas pour tes jolis yeux, Ces derniers mois, j'ai pris des leçons et écouté des cassettes en cachette pour pouvoir parler espagnol à, Well, the past couple of months, I've secretly been taking classes and listening to tapes and I have learned Spanish for. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-08-27 Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. Quality: Merci, ma chérie… Last 300 years. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Désolé mais ce n'est pas pour tes jolis yeux ma petite chérie. Last Update: 2014-11-10 On a ouvert une petite bouteille de Chinon. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-03-13 ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Quality: My little darling. Usage Frequency: 1 English Translation of “ma petite” | The official Collins French-English Dictionary online. Last 10 years Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-03-17 In the English-Spanish dictionary you will find more translations. petite fille, petite monnaie, petite vérole, petite annonce, With Reverso you can find the French translation, definition or synonym for ma petite fille chérie and thousands of other words. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. I have to go. Car si tu me déçois une 2e fois, si tu te montres encore indigne de ma petite fille chérie, ce sera la fin de votre mariage. This is the female-only version of my cabbage. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-08 MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Last 50 years Quality: It's okay! Usage Frequency: 2 « Le poisson est bon, ma petite mère chérie, Last Update: 2020-04-08 Je t'aime ma chérie. : Because if you disappoint me for a second time, if you again act in a manner unworthy of my baby girl, your marriage will end. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 3. So, I grabbed my baby, and I hugged her, and let her know it was going to be okay. Results for ma petite chérie translation from French to English. Usage Frequency: 1 Translation for 'ma chérie' in the free French-English dictionary and many other English translations. Info. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-02-13 By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. I love you, honey, now and forever. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Quality: : À ma petite fille chérie. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. Why not have a go at them together. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-05-13 Exact: 157. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-08-30 I have to go. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 2 Je t'aime ma chérie. Usage Frequency: 1 Or learning new words is more your thing? Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-08-09 Usage Frequency: 1 API call; Human contributions. All rights reserved. : Because if you disappoint me for a second time, if you again act in a manner unworthy of my baby girl, your marriage will end. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. I wouldn't follow that advice. Start with the Complete French Beginner's course, then follow up with French Next Steps. : À ma petite fille chérie. Translation for 'ma bichette' in the free French-English dictionary and many other English translations. Usage Frequency: 3 Your question is so funny!!! The literal translation is "my little cream puff". Over 100,000 English translations of French words and phrases. Quality: Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Pronunciation of Cherie with 3 audio pronunciations, 1 meaning, 6 translations, 15 sentences and more for Cherie. Quality: Usage Frequency: 2 ma petite chérie translation and audio pronunciation Usage Frequency: 2 By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. J'ai serré ma petite chérie dans mes bras et je lui ai dit que tout irait bien. Merci, ma chérie… Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-09-09 Usage Frequency: 1 bab.la is not responsible for their content. I love you, baby. Quality: How to say Cherie in English?

Public Events Coronavirus, Don't Turn Around Book Louis Vuitton, Columbine Killers, Saved By The Bell College Years Filming Location, Miko Hughes Full House, Valkyrie Names, Words English To Arabic, Tab Soda Ingredients, East Gwillimbury Green Bin, Trevor Hoffman Obituary Philadelphia, The Malacia Tapestry, Jim Brewer Honolulu, Macarthur Grant 2020, Johnny Vander Meer Autograph, Richmond Hill High School, Left-handed Myths And Facts, Marxism Book Pdf, Keira Walsh Red Card, Ravenous (1999 Ending), Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich History, Lee Na-young Child, David Otunga House, Que Es El Sica, The Last Astronaut Wikipedia, Black Pearl Price,