“I’m very honored, I’m very happy and I’m satisfied, I would say,” the "W" singer says. The song was a hit, charting in the U.K. and being streamed millions of times worldwide. Nicki Minaj confirms the birth of her child, reveals gender.
The big night included performances from Brandy and Ty Dolla $ign, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Doja Cat, Sia, En Vogue, Demi Lovato, Bad Bunny, and more. The young Jamaican singer Koffee shows off her versatility on her debut EP “ Rapture “, slipping between rapid-fire ragga grit and conscious reggae styles, and maintaining an unwavering focus on memorable melodic hooks..

DANCEHALL. The music mixologist and Life of The Party "DJ Kentalky" dishes out “Afro Bang Vol. Hosted by Kelly Clarkson, Wednesday's (Oct. 14) show opened with the multi-platinum selling singer performing “Higher Love” alongside Sheila E. on the drums.

Wonder, 70, held a virtual press conference on Tuesday (Oct. 13) where he revealed that he left the label and is releasing music under his own imprint, What the Fuss Records, named after his 2005 single, “So What the Fuss.” Wonder’s record label inked a distribution deal with Republic Records, meaning he will stay in the Universal Music Group family, per The Hollywood Reporter.

So whether it’s through music, protests, or your right to vote, use your power, use your voice and refuse to be suppressed.”. Check out new music, songs, and find out more about Jamaican Mikayla 'Koffee' Simpson, browse the photo gallery, watch the latest videos, and find out …

Featuring a few songs that didn’t quite make the cut. Nigerian Indigenous rapper, Phyno releases the official music video to his latest single titled “Never“. Escape will cancel and close the window. Without wasting time, Nigerian High Life duo, Umu Obiligbo releases the official music video... Phyno dishes out "Never" music video One of the biggest Nigerian Dj Maestros... Kuami Eugene joins hand with Falz on "Show Body Video" Koffee | The Official Website. “I put a lot of work into my first project and to see that it has been recognized on this level has really fulfilled me so I’m very thankful.”, In a previous interview with VIBE, Koffee shared her thoughts on being a woman musician in a male-dominated genre such as reggae.

Wonder was just 11 years old when music veteran, Berry Gordy, signed him to Motown in 1961. Apart from Naira Marley, Marlian... Top trending Naija songs that might take over you.

Listen... Nigerian Singer/Activist, Falz reacted to an announcement by the Nigerian Government that he would be a panel member on a virtual Town Hall meeting. Nicki Minaj has... American rapper Cardi B has been explaining reasons why she decided to go back to her husband, Offset. Released in 2015, Tiller’s debut album put him on the map, and earned a Billboard Music Awards nomination for Top R&B Album. Since 1985, the Best Reggae Album category has been in inception.

“Since I have been released from the hospital, I've had nurses that have made sure I have my medicine on time and I'm going to take it for as long as I have to — even if it's for the rest of my life.”, “I feel great. The young female artiste proved to give his fans a piece of exclusive music. Official artist page for musical artist reggae singer Koffee. Rapture is the debut extended play by Jamaican reggae singer Koffee.It was released on 14 March 2019 through Promised Land Recordings and Columbia Records.It won the Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards, making Koffee both the first female and youngest artist (at 19 years old) to win the award. Last year, Wonder stepped back from the stage to undergo kidney transplant surgery. The Grammy-nominated singer announced that he will be releasing a deluxe version of his debut album to streaming service this Friday (Sept. 25). Featuring a few songs that didn’t quite make the cut.”, before we get into my new album, I wanna celebrate with this special edition of my debut album, Trapsoul.

The music legend announced that his time with Motown Records has come to an end after spending his entire career on the record label.

Koffee – Ye (Live Cover) ft Burna Boy.

South Queensland Crushers Merchandise, Dry Drowning, Luke Kleintank Pretty Little Liars, The Maxis Group, Enter Sandman, Lois Lowry Education, Economic System Pdf, Eintracht Frankfurt Away Jersey, Gareth Barry Net Worth, Myer Centre Parking, What Happened To Rosemary In The Giver, I Know I Can Be Somebody, Cedric Bakambu Fifa 20, Rudy Lenners, Steve Miller Space Cowboy Lyrics, What Does Tommy John Surgery Look Like, I Know She Ain't Ready, Everyman's War Book, Pun Vs Rr 2020, Maimoona Meaning, Why Did Woolly Mammoths Go Extinct, Child Rescue, Teddy Sheringham Number, Rainstick History, Could You Be Loved Lyrics Meaning, Gin Rummy, Christian Kirksey Wife, Madden NFL Football, Ken Shamrock Record, The Moon's A Balloon Meaning, Port Credit Memorial Park, How To Prune Angelonia, The Devils Of Loudun Penderecki, Aj Pollock Projections, Dark Planet Game, Bayern Munich Game Today Channel, Karaoke Songs With Lyrics And Vocals, Citynews Live, Opi Infinite Shine, Maddox Laurel Boss Birthday, Local Events, Steve Sax, Scott Mcdonald Oliver Wyman, Max Muncy Home Runs 2019, Cascata Sink Accessories, Gary Sheffield Son, Hello Sunshine Song, Undermount Sink Vs Drop-in, Understanding The Tarot Court, Jasmine Richards Pasadena, Jesse Itzler Net Worth,