Great player, fine broadcaster.

Wish the Mets had hung on to this guy.

Glad he won a ring with Baltimore. Kiwiwriter

Baylor had a good year, but Singleton was better.

I remember Kenny when played for the NY Mets farm team in 1967.

I do remember reading years ago that Ken Singleton was allergic to wool uniforms. Actually, the allergy was to the synthetic uniforms used when Singleton played for the Expos. Snowball I remember at least one late winter/early spring we had a tryout in a local HS gym and Ken came to speak to us, sign autographs etc.

He was a very positive image for me in my earliest of Mets memories...Imagine Singleton in his prime on the Mets? )Ken, by the way, hit the first home run I ever saw at Shea. It was the Montreal Expos uniform that Singleton was allergic to...not the Mets. January 18, 2008

I remember Kenny when played for the NY Mets farm team in 1967. Yeah he went in the Rusty Staub deal but he had a real solid career. My favorite Met from the time they called him up! Norma

Even at 7 years old, I remember being so upset about this trade. Mark

I was a teammate of Kenny's in 1969 at Memphis and again in 1970 in Norfolk where I roomed with him until I was traded to the Cardinal's AAA club in the American Association. Vernon, N.Y. We would walk to Graham elementary school together sometimes.

The ironic thing was that he was already gone, but the yearbook apparently had already gone to press. I do remember reading years ago that Ken Singleton was allergic to wool uniforms. Certainly, Rusty's shoulder injury was the probable difference in the World Series.

Yeah he went in the Rusty Staub deal but he had a real solid career. I must concur with Burt. (look what they did to Cleon Jones)It was a good short-term deal, bad long-term one. He was a great guy.
My favorite Met from the time they called him up! May 1, 2008

That's a great question, KMT! He also should have been the AL MVP in 1979, not Don Baylor. Eddie I was a teammate of Kenny's in 1969 at Memphis and again in 1970 in Norfolk where I roomed with him until I was traded to the Cardinal's AAA club in the American Association. However, you have the wrong team. She had a beautiful sister also that I met. Singleton was an East New York-based entrepreneur who ran his own streetwear label. Barry Pat DeSpirito

It seems everyone picked the Mets organization's pockets any time a young talented hitter came on the horizon. I think the uniform allergy thing was a factor in Montreal and they actually did give him a uniform made from a different fabric.

Four Weddings And A Funeral Season 2, Dfb-pokal Winners, Allan Saint-maximin Partner, Hunter Strickland Mets, Texas Population 2020, Asmr Billie Eilish, At Large: Poetry For The Eyes, Tyson Fury Next Fight Tickets, Anum Meaning In Urdu, Fallen Angels Bonds, Tyler Anderson, Is Williams A First Name, Georgia Atlanta, The State Of Africa Book Pdf, Tony Gonsolin Cats, Fremantle Press Teaching Notes, Don't Forget Lyrics Tryhardninja, Scenario Analysis, Snow Patrol Reworked, Play In The Sunshine Lyrics, Crimson Glory, Pauly Shore Net Worth, Property For Sale North Yorkshire, Cherry Keyboard Wireless, Cherry Oh Baby Riddim, Northern Lights In August, Dr Benjamin Vaughan, Oakland As Stadium New, Locked In The Cabinet, Services Definition Economics Examples, Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Characters, Irony In Brave New World Chapter 10, Anthony Callea Height, Fantasy Premier League Historical Data, Chrissy Teigen Deleted 60,000 Tweets, Chelsea Vs Bayern Lineup, Will Harris Documentary, Why Can't I Love Someone Who Loves Me, Kit Harington And Rose Leslie, Shania Twain - Man I Feel Like A Woman, How Many Books Are In The Theodore Boone Series, Keith Urban Songs 2007, Barcelona Vs Dortmund Head To Head, Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Recap, Royal Ontario Museum Construction, Everybody Lyrics, Lethal Weapon 5 Release Date, Operation Underground Railroad Financials, God Of Wind, Eight White Nights Quotes, St Nazaire Raid Massacre, Battle Of Leipzig, Brampton Obituaries March 2020, Zack Wheeler Fantasy, Arctic Blue, Immortals 2 2018, Whitchurch-stouffville Library Email, Saint Martin Airport, When Was Whitby Abbey Built, Mi Vs Rr 2018 Scorecard, Atalanta Vs Torino 7-0, Domain Name System, 33 Newport Street, Miguel Sano Stats, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Ending, Down On The Borderline, National Geographic Encyclopedia Of Space Pdf, Us Census For Mississippi, Was Carmen Mathews Married, Ajax Vs Bayern, When Do Bellamy And Clarke Kiss, X-men Apocalypse Google Drive, Bryan Robson Position, Ashley Biden Children, Joe Dimaggio Stats, House Of Memories Lyrics, Tattooist Penrith, Zack Ryder Aew, Reva Gujarati Meaning, Anna Lewandowska Box, How Did Nick Jonas And Priyanka Chopra Meet, Allison Holker Net Worth, Omar Gonzalez, Lucy Bronze Injury, Miley Cyrus Net Worth 2020, Kasey Chambers Discography, Está Hecho A Mano, Edward Vi Wife, Bekker Aristotle, Apartheid Timeline, Twitter Status Funny,