This is a good recounting of the EBay story - it's not a 'how to sell on Ebay book (most of which are fairly useless anyway). Actually, the book is a collection of short stories related to eBay. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If you are looking for a lot of information about ebay in one place, this is pretty good. The stories together try to give a picture of the creation of eBay. How can anyone be more colorful than the Elvis aficionados and bubble-wrap entrepreneurs that inhabit eBay's virtual landscape? There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Maybe we'll bump into each other in one of the aisles. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2004. ", Adam Cohen is on the editorial board of the New York Times. A++++. I read the book not really knowing what to get out of it and found it to do a fantastic job of talking in great detail about the founders,the initial idea, and how it all scaled to a wonderful company... Lots of history is covered worth knowing; its tumultuous ascension to the top of its category given its initial technical inadequacies and the competition it faced makes the book good enough to buy alone..

Focusing on the early days of eBay, this book presents good historical facts from eBay and the merchants point of view. During a Saturday, I began my trek and visited 10 stores at random, all of which I regularly frequent.

He is the co-author of American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J. Daley--His Battle for Chicago and the Nation. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great book. These are the components of my perfect store. This book's huge cast of supporting characters is considerably more interesting than its nominal stars, eBay's founders and senior management. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 25, 2015. Actually, the book is a collection of short stories related to eBay. It needs a deeper analysis and insight for reader to relate more. For example, the complete story of the Christian woman who came to work at ebay under humble circumstances, and then was promoted to head of the eBay foundation takes about 3-4 pages, but it's spread out over 2/3 of the book. Adam Cohen weaves an interesting tale, switching back and forth in mid-chapter between short stories about users and the eBay community and the company itself. This book is beautifully written. Unable to add item to Wish List. Really interesting read and I really enjoyed it. It seems to me that so few eBay users actually use these services (I certainly don't), so the tension that this "community" feels when eBay changes policies may not accurately reflect the actual tension felt by all of eBay's paying sellers. As you will see, they span large supermarkets, smaller independent grocers, a convenience store and pharmacy. Adam Cohen weaves an interesting tale, switching back and forth in mid-chapter between short stories about users and the eBay community and the company itself. Amazon.co.uk Today's Deals Warehouse Deals Outlet Subscribe & Save Vouchers Amazon Family Amazon Prime Prime Video Prime Student Mobile Apps Amazon Pickup Locations Amazon Assistant The Perfect Store: Inside Ebay

Houston Texans Roster 2019, Weather Melbourne Hourly Tomorrow, 2020 Fantasy Sleepers, The Rainbow Hotel, Is East York Toronto Safe, Madeleine Malraux, Julian Green Stats, Street Map Of Keswick, Ontario, Ryan Fitzpatrick Children, Rida Meaning, Atlanta Hawks Trade Moves, Rizwan Manji The Magicians, Breakwater Bay Lighting, Weekend Events Near Me Today, Regional Power Definition, The Man From Earth: Holocene Ending Explained, Demian Maia Ben Askren Full Fight, Carla Elite, Patios Open In Mississauga, Where Did Mammoths Sleep, Ufc Fight Island Location, Thornhill News, Net Stock Forecast 2025, I Am Not Alone Lyrics Priscilla Ahn, Rent The Invisible Man (2020), Ma Petite Chérie Pronunciation, Chesterfield Demographics, Don’t Hold Me, 2018 Cy Young Voting, Brandon Johnson Actor, How To Connect With Someone Through A Dream, Ronald Bolaños, Goddess Of Food, Kings Xi Punjab Vs Delhi Capitals, A Wrinkle In Time Book Cover, Stages Of A Chesty CoughAn Inspector Calls Text, Meghan Trainor - Nice To Meet Ya, Look What You've Done Lyrics Meaning, Kirby Smith Josh Hodgson, Denver Broncos Uniforms Through The Years, Pdf Books World, Kingston Town Meaning, Life Spells, Hawthorn Football Club Players 2020, She's In Love With The Boy Lyrics Martina Mcbride, Heston Kjerstad, Bolsover Mp, Soon We'll Be Together Lyrics, Reyes Moronta, David Lynch Artworks, He Loves Me But I Don't Love Him What Should I Do, Wild Cherry Tree, A Civil Action Netflix, Income Distribution France, Abraham Benrubi Height, Silver Surfer, Richmond Hill Ga Population 2020, Steve Mcmanaman Family, Conn Davis Linkedin, Old Twentieth, Ice 2 Watch Online, How Many Hands Was Man O' War, A Wrinkle In Time Book Cover, Netflix Site, Mark Neely Axa, Houses In Kitchener, Tommy Lee Son, How Tall Is Kylie Minogue, High Island Definition, Vikings Playoffs 2020, Vanessa Slim Domit, Dancer Of The Boreal Valley Lore, The Loneliness Of The Long-distance Runner Pdf, Sc Verl Fc, Taj Mahal Funny, Adam Cohen Asu, Khaled Al‑Asad, Anthony Callea Height, What Does Rashida Mean, Flato Developments, Bernard Fox, Romania Liga 1, Courtney Love, Tab Melbourne Cup Winner 2019, Vince Neil Health, Calum Worthy The Act, Erin Kristine Ludwig, Demi Lovato Accomplishments, Check Vehicle Registration Status Online Nj, Kanata Pronunciation, Come Hang Out Chords, Run: Book One, The Giver Full Movie Google Drive, Chris Culliver Net Worth, All Of Me Jazz Composer, Hull City Fifa 20, Decision Making, Peak Park Planning Applications, Say That Grammar, Prince Of Penzance Melbourne Cup Odds,