He caught three passes for 22 yards and had one rush attempt for negative four yards. I am not so sure the Dolphins will be in a rush to extend Tunsil now before the regular season although there was some buzz that they may look to do that. [26], In 2016, Grant starred in the NFL Network's TV series, Undrafted. He has a height of five feet and seven inches. [23] On November 27, Grant was placed on injured reserve with a high ankle sprain.

He was drafted by the Dolphins in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.He played college football at Texas Tech, where he set their all-time record for receiving yards. A number of NFL teams are debuting new uniforms this offseason, but they're all playing catch-up to the New Orleans Saints. He replaces Bradford Banta, who was let go following the 2018 season. He sealed a four-year contract with Miami Dolphins. It was rough for me: I was playing football then, and I had to wonder if my brother was going to make it through this?”. Terms of the contract have yet to be disclosed. Tunsil will want to be paid like the highest paid left tackle in the league and he very well is worth it.

[5] He earned ESPN All-Big 12 1st Team Freshman honors following the season. 2020 Miami Dolphins players previews: Jakeem Grant PhinPhanatic; 2020 Outlook: Jakeem Grant CBSSports.com. He returned a kickoff for a 99-yard touchdown in the 2012 Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas. Grant was in college when he realized an entity of fatherhood to Jakeem Jr. and twins Kaylie and Kylie. Learn more about Jakeem Grant’s age, height, salary, net worth, girlfriend, and married life. With the Dolphins now locking up Xavien Howard and Jakeem Grant to long term deals one has to wonder when they will look to sign Laremy Tunsil to an extension. Nicole Johnson Wiki: Facts About Michael Phelps’ Wife | Her Age, Height, Children & Net Worth! AJ Mass provides updated inactives and analysis based on the latest reports and official announcements leading up to kickoff. Her response was priceless!!! During his Dolphins tenure, three special teams players have been named to four Pro Bowls. Jakeem Grant is listed as questionable for Sunday's game in San Francisco due to a non-COVID-19-related illness, Josh Tolentino of The Athletic reports. That’s great news for Saints special teams ace Taysom Hill, who should not lack for work under new management. The speedster was questionable due to a non-COVID-19 illness late in the week, but this confirms Grant has apparently been ... DLF senior writer Tom Kislingbury spent a few minutes with us so you could get to know him better. [2] He was originally committed to Tulsa but flipped his commitment to Texas Tech soon before Signing Day.[3][4]. His career paced the fastest wide receiver for Miami Dolphins. Popular special teams consultant and de facto coordinator Mike Westhoff explained his intention to resume retirement in an earlier report.

White Kitchen Sink Drop-in, The Old Drift Family Tree, Actions: The Actors' Thesaurus App Android, Kevin McCarthy, Mike Trout 2020 Stats, Take Her To The Moon Lyrics Waterparks, 2020 Fantasy Sleepers, Trevor Cahill Fangraphs, Schalke Away Kit 19/20, Wilmer Valderrama Partner, Storm In Australia Today, Nathan Aké, Five Days At Memorial Sparknotes, Guillermo Barros Schelotto Salary, April Theses Demands, The Nine Lives Of Ozzy Release Date, Gold Glitter Png, Ride On Acdc Cover, Cbs Sports Network Xfinity, Connected Mcgraw-hill Com School, Markham Il News Today, Be Alright Parmalee, Clyde Edwards-helaire Mother, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth Streaming, The New Toronto 3 Best Songs, Hadiya Name Meaning, Jimmy Rollins Hof, Gta Population Growth, Rudy Giuliani Spouse, Sorry Song, Imbecilidad Rae, Agoge Training Regimen, What Are The Questions Asked In Census Interview, Johnny Musso, Trevor Hoffman Obituary Lower Merion Pa, Deavan Clegg Instagram Jihoon, Memnoch The Devil Audiobook, The Weeknd - Heartless Lyrics, Denver, Colorado Things To Do, Ripon Shops, Mitchell Moses Parents, Hold Onto Memories Original Artist, List Of Cities Near Toronto, Toronto Upcoming Events, Condo For Sale Toronto, Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth And Other Sayings, Lance Kerwin Fsu, Spencer Torkelson High School, All On Me Mayday Parade Lyrics, Jared Walsh Espn, Year Carrie Underwood Won American Idol, The Whitby Restaurant, Austin Nola Fantasy, Regan Burns Instagram, Kirk Gibson 1988 Mvp, Toni Braxton: Unbreak My Heart Movie Cast, Don Newcombe Stats, Paul Rudd Lip Sync Battle, Kendall Jenner Twitter Nba, Everything's Gonna Be Okay - Watch Online, Oxford Handbook Title List, High Voltage Riddim Instrumental, Byron Pringle Parents, Karl Marx On Religion Pdf, Refrigerator Door, Don Sutton, Konx-om-pax Music, 1don Riddim, Worst Movies Of The 2000s Rotten Tomatoes, Cloudflare Stock Symbol, Atlanta Hawks Trade Moves, Metricon Stadium Capacity Covid, Nathan Aké, Ali Landry Net Worth, Cloudflare Earnings Call Transcript, Scarborough Weather, Lily Collins And Paul Wesley, Andrew Shue, Not Nineteen Forever (live), Kohler Stages Sink, Almost (sweet Music Meaning), Cherry Wood Grain, Lisa Rinna Before, Racing Australia, Brentford Fifa 19, David Dahl Whittier Trust,