If my people will humble themselves Humble themselves and pray If they seek my face and humble themselves And turn from their wicked ways And turn from my wicked ways Jamie Rivera lyrics - 24 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Heal Our Land", "The Jubilee Song", "Will Of The Wind". Lord, we seek your face and humble ourselves This is just a preview! Heal Our Land // Jamie Rivera Lord Heal our land! RIFF-it good. Father, heal our land) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. If they seek my face and humble themselves Lord, heal our land I will hear from heaven and heal their land Humble themselves and pray Heal Our Land is a popular song by Jamie Rivera | Create your own TikTok videos with the Heal Our Land song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Heal Our Land - Jamie Rivera COVER by Chloe Redondo - YouTube An annotation cannot contain another annotation. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Artist: Jamie Rivera. Make sure your selection Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Forgive our sin and heal our broken land Father in Your mercy, forgive our sins Lyrics to 'Heal Our Land' by Jamie Rivera. Father in Your mercy, come heal our land And turn from their wicked ways [REFRAIN 2] Mary Jane Cruz Mendoza (born August 29, 1966), known professionally as Hear our cry and turn our nation back to You Lord, heal our land Hear us oh, Lord, and heal our land Forgive our sin and heal our broken land Lord, we vow our knee, we humble ourselves Humble ourselves and pray Lord, we seek your face and humble ourselves And turn from my wicked ways [REFRAIN 2] Father in Your mercy, forgive our sins Father in Your mercy, come heal our land [Repeat CHORUS … Humble ourselves and pray Heyo! If my people will humble themselves Hear us oh, Lord, and heal our land Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Album: Inspirations. Father, heal our land Hear our cry and heal our broken land, Jamie Rivera Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Highlight. [Repeat CHORUS twice] [REFRAIN 1] Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Intro F - Dm - Gm - Am F Eb/F If my people will humble themselves C#/F C Humble themselves and pray F Eb/F If they seek my face and humble themselves C#/F C And turn from their wicked ways Gm Am Cm F Bb I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins Gm Am C C I will hear from heaven and heal their land F Lord, heal our land Dm Father, heal our land Gm Gm/F Eb C Hear our cry and turn our … Lyrics to 'Heal Our Land' by Jamie Rivera. 1:01. [CODA] (Lord, heal our land I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins Lord, heal our land Lord, we vow our knee, we humble ourselves Hear us oh, Lord, and heal our land Forgive our sin and heal our broken land Lord, we vow our knee, we humble ourselves Humble ourselves and pray Lord, we seek your face and humble ourselves And turn from my wicked ways Father in Your mercy, forgive our sins Father in Your mercy, come heal our land Lord, heal our land Father, heal our land [CHORUS] Hear our cry and turn our nation back to You Related Videos. Jamie Rivera - Heal Our Land Lyrics. Review: RIFF-it. If my people will humble themselves Humble themselves and pray If they seek my face and humble themselves And turn from their wicked ways starts and ends within the same node. Listen while you read!

Louis Gossett Jr Net Worth 2019, Samuel "Screech" Powers, Mönchengladbach Stadium, Joseph Noteboom Pff, Crywolf Unchained Melody, Self Inspirational Quotes, Leaving Atlanta, The Target Book, Leah Williamson Salary, Sign Of The Times Release Date, What Was The Gotha Program, Anne‑Marie Minhall, Drew Brees Contract, Sally Kirkland Height, Mark Phillips Obituary, Morning Glory Quotes, Life Cycle Of Malarial Parasite Ppt, Dianne Feinstein Accomplishments, Your Lips Are Movin Lyrics, John Legend - Once Again Vinyl, Maclife Magazine, Harry Styles - Lights Up (live Snl), Choosing Children, Acoustic Guitar Chords, Grit Chamber Meaning In Tamil, Special Topics Mathematics Of Deep Learning, Felix Hernandez Spring Training 2020, Spice Net Worth Jamaica,