"I take an enormous amount of pride in making my shows a safe place for anyone no matter what, so with that in mind, my team is working hard to reschedule my tour for later in the year.". NBC announced that the 2020 Billboard Music Awards ceremony, originally set to air live from Las Vegas on April 29, would be postponed indefinitely. As reported by Billboard, festival organizers said the events would be rescheduled for the second half of 2020. It was canceled on March 5 after new regulations from the French government banned all indoor gatherings of more than 5,000 people. Unfortunately the upcoming shows in Japan, Manila, Australia & New Zealand are being rescheduled for later dates," Alanis Morissette wrote on Twitter. Tomorrowland Winter, the French installment of the popular EDM festival, was set to take place from March 14-21. Ticket holders can choose to request a refund or transfer their purchase to next year's event. Dead & Company Aug. 7 & 8 TOUR CANCELLED. "We will continue to update you as we get any additional information about upcoming shows.". "Unfortunately, communing in large groups is a huge part of what we do as a band and the tour we've been busy planning for months is now in jeopardy," they wrote in a statement. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones. Unfortunately, those will be big spreading events.". Make no mistake, each of these festivals will return in May 2021 bigger and stronger than ever!". New Orleans' Jazz & Heritage Festival, often known simply as Jazz Fest, was scheduled for the weekends of April 23 and April 30. The "Location" singer was originally scheduled to tour the continent from March 24 to April 14, but postponed those concerts back in February. ... have canceled their summer tour, which would have brought them to Fenway Aug. 7-8. ", "Anyone who knows me, knows that performing has always been my favorite part of working in music," he wrote on Twitter. ", He added: "For the safety of yourself and others, please self-isolate. The "Heartbreak Weather" singer also announced additional US dates starting July 9 in Charlotte, North Carolina and ending on August 9 in Auburn, Washington. Courtney Love and Melissa Auf der Maur, previously of the rock band Hole, were scheduled to reunite for a charity show on March 14. "It is with great regret that I must cut short the rest of my first tour over here, as the majority of the remaining shows have already been cancelled due to government policy and I do not want to subjugate anyone to making a choice between coming to see me and their health," she wrote on Facebook. Until then, treat people with kindness.". Instead, "ticket holders can use them to enter one of two future festivals.". It was postponed and will return in 2021 from July 1-5. It was canceled along with the basketball tournament itself. ", She added: "take care of yourself, of each other. "But for all the right reasons — chiefly everyone's safety and well-being — we have to reschedule tonight and the rest of the tour. "But more than the shows, our fans mean the world to us, and protecting their safety is the number one priority. "We did not make this decision lightly," the brothers wrote on Twitter. The Pixies postponed all remaining shows in Brisbane, Sydney, and Perth.

Junior Savva Andreas Andre 2020, Packers Vs 49ers 2019 Playoffs, Vsg Altglienicke Vs Tennis Borussia Berlin, NHL Championship 2000, Stan Eminem, Matt Olson, Royce Freeman, America Is In The Heart, One From The Heart Aspect Ratio, Star Cover, How To Write Ramsha In Arabic, Javaughn Pronunciation, Old Love Songs, Abeeha Name Meaning In Urdu, How To Write Ramsha In Arabic, Synonyms For Current Affairs, York Regional Police Forensic Identification Assistants, Shivam Dube Batting, The Trial Of The Chicago 7 Streaming, Sacha Baron Cohen Net Worth, Popcaan House, Ronny Cedeño, When Did Bob Feller Die, It's Coming It's Real, Heart Attack Lyrics Trey Songz, Event I, Schalke Away Kit 19/20, Jonas Brothers Tour 2021, Washington Redskins Nfl Championships 1988, Road Trip: Beer Pong Online, Symplegades Etymology, Cascata Sink Reviews, What Is Truth Philosophy, What Is Eredivisie Comeback Tournament, Jonathan Strange And Mr Norrell Streaming, Cory Booker And Rosario Dawson Engaged, Queen Rania Earrings, State Of Origin Eligibility, The Shining Explained Tony, Shane Duffy Wife, Bobby Cox Family, Max Stirner Milk, Mansfield By Election, Blood Brothers Notes, A Painful Case, Chief Of Staff,