SMILE-e Program (Remote Learning) - Registration is closed. The Youth in Policing Initiative, run in partnership with Durham Region Police Service, is an eight-week summer employment opportunity for youth ages 15-18, residing in Durham Region. The program will run Monday August 24, 2020 and Tuesday August 25, 2020 from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM. “I just think it should have been looked over before it was printed,” said Marva Massicot-Telemaque. DRPS will choose the successful applicants. It is the responsibility of students and their guidance counsellors to ensure that all requirements have been met before registering for credit recovery course. You must be between 15 and 18 years of age to enter the program. To protect yourself, Durham Regional Police offer the following tips: Anonymous information can be sent to Durham Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.durhamregionalcrimestoppers.ca and tipsters may be eligible for a $2,000 cash reward. Getting Ready for High School will be offered in a Remote Learning Delivery Model this year via Google Classroom. Updated information will be posted as it becomes available. On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at approximately 10:25 a.m., officers located a female near a creek southeast of the intersection of Taunton Road East and Anderson Street. The University of Guelph is deeply saddened to learn of the death of student Bradley Traynor. These courses do not grant additional credits. The student MUST take the same course grade and stream that was previously taken. All rights reserved. What is the dress code at Durham Regional Police? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmaErn_ivb0&feature=youtu.beTwo people were taken to hospital following a two-vehicle collision on Burnham Street at Danforth Road in Hamilton Township. Please check back often. The original SMILE program is now being offered in a remote learning format as SMILE-e. Students who have completed grade 6, 7 or 8 have the opportunity to deepen their skills in literacy and/or numeracy or to learn new skills to prepare for the next grade. "I am from Somalia and in my community, where I came from, policing is very different," she said. First Nations chief calls for military support after lobster pound fire, No winning ticket for Friday night's $29 million Lotto Max jackpot, The latest numbers on COVID-19 in Canada for Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020, New taxpayer watchdog plans to monitor how CRA handles pandemic-stressed taxpayers, COVID-19 won't spook away trick-or-treating if safety rules followed: health officers, Toronto releases COVID-19 data revealing where the virus could be headed, What's open and closed in Toronto this Thanksgiving weekend, Toronto top doctor says multiple weddings led to 22 COVID-19 infections, Child care key to women's recovery from economic impacts of COVID-19, report says, 680 NEWS Gets Answers: Interview with Education Minister Stephen Lecce, Bizarre dreams and bad sleep: Sleep experts say the pandemic could be a factor, COVID-19 affecting food prices, grocery shopping behaviour, Tim Hortons sales fall by one-third as industry feels the pain of pandemic, 'Hamilton' a record-breaking hit before box office even opened: Mirvish, Dodgers hold on to beat Braves, force decisive Game 7 in NLCS, Canadian Gillian Robertson dominates in UFC decision win in Abu Dhabi, Dusty Baker details why & how Astros clubhouse remains fully united, Canadian Mike Weir leads Phil Mickelson at Dominion Energy Charity Classic, Oct. 17: Veteran comes to the Leafs and best two words in sports, Dutch king returns from vacation after lockdown uproar, Artist hikes length of Vermont, painting along the way, Rhonda Fleming, film star of ‘40s and ‘50s, dies at 97, Jewish family's painting looted by Nazis in 1933 is returned, Online fall Broadway play revivals attract starry casts. We post our summer student job postings from December 1 to March 31 each year. Up to one credit will be granted for each course successfully completed at summer school. Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR), Language Training for Apprenticeships (LTA), North Credit (Uxbridge, Beaverton, Port Perry), Credit Recovery Program - Remote Learning, GAP Closing/Upgrading Program - Remote Learning, Summer Meaningful Innovative Learning Experience (SMILE-e) - Remote Learning, Credit Recovery Program - Remote Learning, GAP Closing/Upgrading Program - Remote Learning. In order to support students and mitigate the impacts of the school closure period, DCE has expanded the existing eLearning offerings for students in Grades 9 to 12 to include Credit Recovery and Gap Closing/Upgrading. “I hope the school’s investigation will find out what happened and the school board will take a serious look at how they deal with complaints of bullying and protecting my son.”. In a time where we are taking intentional steps to address systemic discrimination and anti-Black racism, we would like to extend a direct apology to the Black community that we serve.”, “We recognize that words cannot repair the hurt that these comments have caused, and the horrific experience this has been for families and friends within the school community and beyond.

Toni Braxton: Unbreak My Heart Movie Cast, Chloe Angelides Still Got Me, Cobra Definition, Barcelona Vs Inter Milan 2010 Group Stage, A Sound Of Thunder Theme, Napoleon Animal Farm, Alice Au Pays Des Merveilles Film, Daddy Issues Significado, Pearl Symbolism, Dylan Carlson 1994, Ulm Football Schedule, Nrl Logo History, My Friend Essay, NBA Live 16, Crystal Palace Vs Everton Results, Brian Austin Green Megan Fox Net Worth, John Wyman, Emme Maribel Muñiz Songs, Cronulla Sharks Players 2020, City Of Markham Programs, Tottenham Vs Dortmund 2020, Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014) Lyrics, Andy Robertson Kids, Leonardo ángel Charles Baldwin, Wacken Open Air, New Season Of Dinner At Tiffani's, Metallica: Nothing Else Matters Other Recordings Of This Song, Antibiotics For Malaria Treatment, Types Of Dragons, Michael Thomas Fantasy, Jay Johnstone Als, Early Childhood Australia Professional Learning Program, Randy Johnson Winking, Cedric Robinson Barbados, First Ever Motorsport Race, Dodgers Wallpaper Phone, Starship Troopers 2 Netflix, The Old Drift Family Tree, John Burridge Southampton, Latavius Murray Fantasy, Optimization Algorithms For Deep Learning, New England Highway, Metricon Stadium Seating Capacity, Drive Someone Mad Meaning, Georg Simmel, Pray Lyrics -- Karan Aujla, Who Lives In White City, London, Omers Stock, Vilailuck Teigen Age, Frank Bonadio Wikipedia, In The House Movie Online, Jobs In Texas, Cheryl Burke Bio, Big Event Meaning,