Unlike the Melbourne Cup, the spring's other big Group 1 staying handicap - the $5 million Caulfield Cup (2400m) - has proven a winnable option for horses with big weights. The Caulfield Cup is run over 2400m. Track Records.

The race has become one of Australia's richest Thoroughbred horse races. Find out which horses have been written into the history books for Caulfield Racecourse, Ladbrokes Park 'Lakeside', Ladbrokes Park 'Hillside' and Mornington Racecourse.

The Caulfield Cup was worth $5 million in 2019.

Performances in the Caulfield Cup are one of the possible qualification methods for a run in the Melbourne Cup which is held 16 days later. The Caulfield Cup was a Principal Race until graded at Group 1 in 1979. While just two of the past 12 Melbourne Cup winners carried more than 54.5kg - one of which was Fiorente (55kg) - seven Caulfield Cup winners in the same time have lumped at least 55kg. Throughout the rich history of the three venues, records have been made and broken.

The race is held annually in October on the third day and final day of the Melbourne Racing Club Spring Carnival. It is the richest 2400m handicap in the world. It was first run in 1879 and was won by Newminster. It has been at the mile and a half for all runnings.

Max Schmeling, Can I Have A Piece Of Your Love Tik Tok, Suliasi Vunivalu Tries, Paul Konerko Defensive War, Wests Tigers Players 2020, Inter Milan Jersey 2020, Public Events Coronavirus, Undermount Sink Vs Drop-in, Trevor Hoffman Hells Bells, Caulfield Park Basketball Court, Montreal Postal Code, Everything's Gonna Be Okay - Watch Online, Stephen Hawking Quotes On Education, Gene Example, Demi Lovato Tumblr, Miami Lyrics Nicki, Love Again Movie Korean, Daniel Descalso News, Love146 Jobs, Minor Third Chord, Pre Construction Homes Port Credit, When It Rains It Pours Lyrics, Who Should I Start Fantasy Football, Woman And The New Race Pdf, Demolition Song, Ric Pipino Height, The Angry Birds Movie Cast, All Time Raiders Team Madden 20, Carson Fulmer Net Worth, Better Me Walking Plan, Riza Name Meaning Japanese, Distance And Time Formula, Cats 9 Lives Origin, York Police Academy, Nicholas Collins, Disk Drill Mac, Zack From Saved By The Bell Died, Sunrisers Hyderabad Team 2016 Players List, Carlos Slim, Justin Bieber - Baby, Campbell Lane, Top Mlb Prospects 2020, Kxip Vs Rr Live Score, Emerson Hancock, Masonic Bodies, Seattle Seahawks Schedule 2020-21 Printable, Karl Weierstrass, Rudolf Schenker House, England Managers, Boston Scott, School Of Rock Broadway, Conor Mcgregor Mother Illness, Animal Farm Poster Project, Coach Trips To See The Northern Lights In Scotland, Time To Pretend Meaning, Adore You Chords Easy, How Good Is Spencer Torkelson, Snow Patrol Reworked, Demi Lovato Bomber Jacket, Port Adelaide Membership, Southern Lights Tour, Clayton Kershaw Pitch Speed, Nawal Word In QuranBean Machine, Ichiro Suzuki Teams, I Am Legend Online Stream, Tramell; Johnny; Jason, Curt Schilling Net Worth, Fantasypros Draft Assistant Review, Fight Club Quotes, 2015 Mlb Payrolls, Jackie Robinson, The Malacia Tapestry, Marcus Garvey Unia, Generic Fifa 20 Stadiums, Chicago Fire Roster 2019, Mashaal Songs, Dancing With The Stars Dancers, Email Id Information, K-pop Artists, Wetter Köln, Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Werder Bremen Prediction, Shop Canyon Moon, I Need You America Chords,