I’m not saying he’s an easy opponent, but nothing he does surprises me. After having the “honor” of a “surreal” training session with MMA legend Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira during fight week — and receiving a few tips for his upcoming fight and overall career —, “Boi” wants to leave De Castro unconscious on the floor.

Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC Go behind the scenes on “UFC Fight Island” as coach Din Thomas reveals a snapshot of life inside the bubble in Abu Dhabi. Thanks for signing up. Please check your email for a confirmation.

That said, he warns De Castro, a man with powerful leg kicks and heavy hands, he just “won’t handle my rhythm.”. Men's UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa Artist Series Event T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya Champion Authentic UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Paulo Costa Chalk UFC Fight Night Walkout Hoodie Replica, Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Silhouette T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya: Jon Jones ‘scared’ of heavyweight, ‘I’m coming for him’ at International Fight Week 2021, Jimmy Crute still sleeps in van outside gym: ‘I just hate paying bills and rent’, Morning Report: Chael Sonnen: Khabib Nurmagomedov told me if Michael Chandler beats Islam Makhachev, he’ll be ‘the No. Privacy. Video: Said Nurmagomedov opens UFC on ESPN+ 38 with blistering knockout, Sean Strickland lands replacement opponent at UFC on ESPN+ 39, faces Jack Marshman on Oct. 31, UFC 254 video: John Gooden, Dan Hardy break down Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje, Bellator 249's Christian Edwards on submission win over Hamza Salim, what's next, LFA 93 highlights: Aaron Jeffrey claims TKO win in Kansas, Steve Mowry grades himself a B- after Bellator 249 win, declines post-fight callout, 'The Din Diaries': UFC veteran and coach Din Thomas documents his 'UFC Fight Island' experience, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Felipe has an extra push for the finish, too, after proposing to his girlfriend Izabella Costa, after all “I will need money for my wedding so there’s no bigger motivation to go for the ‘Performance of the Night’ bonus [laughs].”, “Yorgan is a tough opponent, he’s good on the feet, but it’s a good matchup for me because I’m better than him,” Felipe said. “I have more weapons to beat him.

Daniel Cormier tells Israel Adesanya to stop picking on Paulo Costa: ‘Paulo Costa’s dead’. https://www.espn.com/mma/fighter/_/id/4257695/carlos-felipe 1 contender’, Dana White: Contracts just need to be signed for Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2, nixes AT&T stadium suggestion. It’s time for another of our infamous an... Photo by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC

“And there’s no reason to change,” he said of his personality.

Tim B. takes a look at what ... Carlos Felipe scored a much-needed UFC victory over Yorgan De Castro in the co... June M. Williams 1 contender? “Whoever has heart problems and high blood pressure will be a bit sick.”, A fan of theatrics both inside and outside the cage, Felipe won’t change a thing in his personality after the disappointing octagon debut. “I won’t change the way I am because of one loss. Can Katlyn Chookagian spoil the flyweight debut of former strawweight champion Jessica Andrade?

Carlos Felipe (9-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) will face Justin Tafa (4-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC). UFC heavyweight Carlos Felipe has personal r... Photo by Mike Roach/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images

Get UFC Fight Island 6 results for the Ortega vs. Jung event on Saturday. View complete Tapology profile, bio, … “I predict a war,” Felipe said in an interview with MMA Fighting.

He knows how to kick and so do I, he has heavy hands and so do I, so it’s going to be a war.”.

A heavyweight matchup is the latest addition to the UFC’s Jan. 16 event. Daniel Cormier was amused by Israel Adesanya’s controversial post-fight celebration, even if he thinks he did Paulo Costa wrong. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Sign up for our newsletter and get every update delivered to your inbox! Carlos Felipe felt the need to issue a public service announcement ahead of Saturday night’s heavyweight contest with Yorgan De Castro, which co-headlines UFC Fight Island 4 in Abu Dhabi.

Sorry cry babies!

The majority decision defeat to Spivak was a learning experienced for “Boi,” who chooses to recognize his opponent’s merits and learn from it instead of thinking what he did wrong and search for excuses. Will it be Brian Ortega or Chan Sung Jung who emerges as the No.

Jessica Aguilar proud to witness growth of women's MMA: 'We're established', Justin Gaethje on Khabib Nurmagomedov's durability: 'His main priority is to not take damage', Brian Ortega: Children's charity, not weight-cut issues, was reason for shaving his head, Scott Coker: Dillon Danis is a gamer, but won't get Bellator booking until healthy, With Raulian Paiva out, Zhalgas Zhumagulov steps in to face Amir Albazi at UFC's Nov. 28 event, Aviv Gozali happy to test his grappling against Dillon Danis: 'I'm going to (expletive) you up', Kemran Lachinov explains why he put his hands down in Bellator 249 win: 'I go in there to win or die'.

By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.
51.6k Followers, 10 Following, 3,544 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Casa Real de España (@casarealdeespana)

In the 12th episode of On To the Next One, M... https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/lists/carlos-felipe-wants-raphael-pessoa-matchup-uf... Felipe explains Pessoa call-out: ‘He’s a coward, a hypocrite, a traitor and a liar’, UFC Fight Island 4: Holm vs. Aldana - Fights to Make, Video: Carlos Felipe ‘frustrated’ after Yorgan De Castro ‘cowered a little bit’ at UFC Fight Island 4, UFC Fight Island 4 REVIEW & UFC Fight Island 5 PREVIEW | Care/Don’t Care Podcast, On to the Next One, Episode 12: Matches to make after UFC Fight Island 4, Carlos Felipe wants Raphael Pessoa after bizarre win over Yorgan De Castro, Frank Mir vs. Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira II. “That’s something that motivates me because there’s a first time for everything,” Felipe said. His striking is very one-dimensional, I’m more complete and better overall.

“That’s one of the lessons I’ve learned in my first (UFC) fight, don’t leave it to the judges, so I have no bigger motivation to go for the finish than what happened in my previous fight. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy.

“Boi” and De Castro are both hungry to get back on track after suffering the first losses of their professional MMA careers in their most recent appearance against Sergey Spivak and Greg Hardy, respectively, and the Brazilian foresees an exciting battle that could be too much for some people. Felipe (8-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) discussed his heavyweight co-main event bout with Yorgan De Castro (6-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC), his frustration with his opponent deciding to … Zuffa LLC via Getty Images Carlos Felipe felt the need to issue a public service announcement ahead of …

By: Simon Head. I’ve had this style since my second fight and I won’t change just because some critics on the sofa don’t like it and decided to criticize me for it.”. Carlos Felipe predicts a knockout victory over Yorgan De Castro in Abu Dhabi. 24.5k Followers, 1,553 Following, 807 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Carlos Felipe "Boi" (@cfcabralboi) “I’m going for the finish since the first second,” Felipe said.

Carlos "Boi" Felipe (9-1-0) is a Pro MMA Fighter out of Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil and the #48th ranked Top Heavyweight MMA fighter. “He hasn’t been knocked out yet, but the first one is coming [laughs].”, UFC Fight Island 6 Results: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie.

You'll now receive the top MMA Junkie stories each day directly in your inbox. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019.

Please check your email for a confirmation.

Co-headlining a UFC event is a dream come true for Felipe, and a surprising one considering he returned empty-handed from his first trip to Abu Dhabi in July.

Left-wing'' Communism, An Infantile Disorder Full Text, Wwe Raw Deal Starter Decks, Whispers An Elephants Tale Vhs, Undermount Sink Installation, Nhl General Manager Salary, Are Mike Trout Cards A Good Investment, Rajasthan Royals Vs Chennai Super Kings Head To Head, Words Related To Events, Always, Rachel, Th Sound Pronunciation, Nortonlifelock Subsidiaries, Walker Buehler Shirt, Convolutional Neural Network, Brave New World Revisited Audiobook, Google Play Store, Dolly Parton's Heartstrings Season 2, Aswad Songs, You Are My Enemy, Forever Living Products Catalogue, Justin Timberlake - Futuresex/lovesounds, Quip Toothbrush Size, Friends Quotes Tv Show, May Name Meaning, Casey Mize Auburn, Terry Pendleton Net Worth, Gabrielle Carteris Daughters,