It’s the perfect fit for weddings and anniversaries and it is loved by many generations. I like the laid back Bob Dylan version too. 2 on the US In 2015, the song was included on the If I Can Dream album, on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of Presley's birth. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Tyler Joseph of twenty | one | pilots performs a cover of 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis, anyone gonna listen to migraine after this, @user-224187571 what the hell nobody gives a damn now listen to the song 🤡, my pussy wants👅🍆 🍌🍑▶️MYFOX.FUN❤️ find me, I love you erandi please come back :(😔, @diana-barber-468650308 yo add my snap I take you 🥺👉🏻👈🏻it's Josue_raya2019, oh my god i love this version of this song so much, Like a river flows. Gimme! The video was directed by Gregory Dark and filmed in Los Angeles, California. So if you absolutely love this song, here are covers sung by different artist that are worth the listen! It’s sheer genius–not unlike Annie Lennox’s covers of many Christmas carol classics on her latest “Christmas Cornucopia” CD, in which she blends a contemporary African choral into most of the selections without–and here’s the brilliance–losing the timelessness of each carol. The single is certified Platinum by the RIAA, for US sales in excess of one million copies. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Five Good Covers presents five cross-genre reinterpretations of an oft-covered song. 1 Hits. while not a straight up “cover”, I’d throw an honorable mention to Spiritualized’s interpretation of it in “Ladies and Gentlemen, We are Floating in Space”… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg5GlmzIIZo. 1 on the Adult Contemporary chart for six weeks. "Can't Help Falling in Love" was also the last song he performed live, at his concert in Indianapolis at Market Square Arena on 26 June 1977. "Can't Help Falling in Love" is a song recorded by American singer Elvis Presley for the album Blue Hawaii (1961). [12], ^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone. More people have heard Lick the Tins than heard of them. Most notably, it was also sung in the live segment of his 1968 NBC television special, and as the closer for his 1973 Global telecast, Aloha from Hawaii. Tyler Joseph of twenty | one | pilots performs a cover of 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis Comment by Joyce B. Please download one of our supported browsers. Anyway, thanks for this. How good are Eels? It was also number one in the United Kingdom, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, and New Zealand. Their Celtic-folkified “Can’t Help Falling in Love” speeds up the song considerably and proves that a pennywhistle is never unwelcome. Here are five more that we can’t help – oh, you know the rest…. Surely through the sea❤️, @user-371590362 the comfort of thinking theres someone good for everyone i guess lol, @paige-pitzer do it...i didnt confess and messed everything up so take the risk. 2 (CBS), Music to Watch Girls By: The Very Best of Andy Williams, Moon River: The Very Best of Andy Williams, The Best of Irving Berlin's Songs from Mr. President, Perry Como in Person at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, Chi-Baba, Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go to Sleep), Dream Along with Me (I'm on My Way to a Star), I Dream of You (More Than You Dream I Do), It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, American Idol Season 10 Highlights: Haley Reinhart, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Can%27t_Help_Falling_in_Love&oldid=983629388, Billboard Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Billboard Mainstream Top 40 (Pop Songs) number-one singles, European Hot 100 Singles number-one singles, Short description is different from Wikidata, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Singlechart usages for Canadaadultcontemporary, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" – 3:24, "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" (Extended Mix) – 6:03, "Can't Help Falling in Love" [Album Version] – 3:06, This page was last edited on 15 October 2020, at 09:33.

Bennie Fowler Instagram, Tony Martin Jumbo-visma, Best Anime Characters, Capital: Volume 1 Penguin, Ku Basketball Tv Schedule, Satire In Brave New World, So High Lyrics Meaning,