Umrze kilkadziesiąt tysięcy osób, Gwiazda "M jak miłość" straciła dwie bliskie osoby. Rozkmina nr 2137 (będziecie zaskoczeni), Zabiła ciężarną, wycięła jej dziecko i porwała. W Białym Domu zorganizował spotkanie z chińskimi elitami, George Clooney kieruje filmową adaptacją powieści "Calico Joe" Grishama, Ekspert: Na skutek pandemii otyłość staje się jeszcze większym wyzwaniem zdrowotnym, Druga fala koronawirusa. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings, 'Who is running @britneyspears Instagram and why do they think posting 17 photos of her in the same top/hair in the space of a month is believable?' Fans continue to support the #FreeBritney movement, convinced that the pop star is being controlled against her will by her management team and members of her family. 41.3k Followers, 47 Following, 502 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from BRITNEY SPEARS (@ffspears) They have also congratulated her on winning the conservatorship case. The #FreeBritney movement, which seeks to give control of her own life back to Spears, is concerned with making sure Britney regains the decision making powers she once had. In the comments section, fans have complimented the picture while also congratulating her over her conservatorship win. In the background, a number of people are seen enjoying the beach and thewaves. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), } In the comments section of the post, a number of people have been complaining about not being able to see Britney Spears’ face in the picture. Koronawirus w Polsce. eventAction: 'click_image_ads' ', Who is running @britneyspears Instagram and why do they think posting 17 photos of her in the same top/hair in the space of a month is believeable? In the picture, the two love birds are seen enjoying in a sunny beach while Sam carried her on his shoulders. Dlatego zawsze wkładałam tyle wysiłku w swój wygląd… Ale wiecie, czasami miło jest nie starać tak bardzo i przełamać się”- tłumaczyła Britney, podkreślając, że wymaga to dużej siły. “I was trying to fix a light but realized I was too short,” she said. Read here to know, Britney Spears' Instagram picture leaves fans wondering if 'T is for Trapped', see here, Pradeep Bhandari released from 'illegal detention', says 'Will speak louder for truth', Gurjar Mahapanchayat gives Gehlot govt 13 days to meet demands; Cong MLA's son slams govt, S Gurumurthy reacts on DCP transfer; recommends options for impartial probe in TRP scam, Britney Spears slays in an animal print bikini; enjoys a shoulder ride with BF Sam Asghari, Britney Spears' Conservatorship: All About The Singer's Feud With Father Jamie Spears, Britney Spears To Be Under Conservatorship For The Rest Of Her Life? „Księżniczka popu” pokazała się m.in. Britney Spears sparks mental health concern with latest Instagram video 14 Oct, 2020 05:49 PM 5 minutes to read Britney Spears continues to … Poszukaj jej z Ceneo.pl, Aplikacja Facebook dla systemu Windows 10. Her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, on the other hand, is seen donning a pair of black-grey camouflage shorts as they enjoy the sun and the sea. Prawnik gwiazdy, Samuel Ingham, przekonuje, że 38-latka „nie podziela wizji swojej przyszłości, którą ma jej ojciec”. Uważają oni, iż Britney jest zbyt długo kontrolowana przez ojca i dzieje się to wbrew jej woli oraz interesom. Chciałam Wam pokazać, jak naprawdę wyglądam na co dzień! Teraz Britney zwróciła się do sądu z prośbą o powierzenie roli opiekuna innej osobie, a fani gwiazdy urządzili kampanię #FreeBritney. }); !” she wrote. Sitemap Fans Worry That Britney Spears Is Being Sexually Exploited After Racy New Instagram Post. 9,949, This story has been shared 8,114 times. Był chory na COVID-19. People’s Choice Awards, Kourtney Kardashian wears ‘Vote Kanye’ hat, faces backlash, Fenty Beauty offers 25 percent off sitewide for Friends and Family Sale, Kim Kardashian reunites with Paris Hilton for Skims velour tracksuit launch, British ‘Married at First Sight’ star shows off bloody photos from machete attack, Meghan Markle outfit and jewels for ‘deja vu’ official portrait total $382K, AJ McLean recalls first his first time trying cocaine before Backstreet Boys video shoot, Best star snaps of the week: Lil Nas X, Megan Thee Stallion, Jeff Goldblum, ‘Home Improvement’ star Zachery Ty Bryan busted for allegedly choking girlfriend, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears), Britney Spears' father didn’t starve her lawyer of cash in sinister move, Paris Hilton says Britney Spears should 'not be controlled', Best star snaps of the week: Kendrick Lamar, Britney Spears, Lizzo, Britney Spears wants conservatorship battle made public, Billboard Music Awards 2020 red carpet: See celebrities' dazzling looks, Celebrities hit the red carpet for Rihanna's Savage X Fenty Volume 2 show, Your first look at Rihanna's Savage X Fenty Volume 2 show, See LeBron James' greatest suits through the years, from oversized to chic. Terms of Use yall make fun of britney spears like we dont know what happened to amy winehouse, my bf: is everything okay?me: yea just thinking about britney spears’ instagram. Discussing Britney's Instagram profile, one user Tweeted, 'Mannnn the Britney Spears Instagram account is some of the worst shit I’ve seen happen to a celebrity, wtf are her handlers doing.' I’m convinced @britneyspears dad is running her instagram. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ The pop star posted a photo of herself on Monday wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, sandals and glasses, and claimed that the much more dressed-down version of herself is her true “reality.”. In the caption for the post, Britney Spears has added a bunch of ‘rose’ emoticons, putting forth the affection she carries for Sam. 'Home Improvement' actor busted for allegedly choking girlfriend, Matthew McConaughey reveals dad died of a heart attack during sex with mom, Cardi B was in bed with Offset when she accidentally posted her nude photo, Meghan Markle outfit and jewels for 'deja vu' official portrait total $382K, Cardi B is back with Offset, explains herself on Instagram Live, Lindsey Vonn poses in red bikini for no-filter Instagram photo, Tracee Ellis Ross to receive Fashion Icon Award at 2020 E! "Szpitale zakaźne odmówiły przyjęcia", Meghan Markle żałuje swoich ostatnich przemówień. Ostatnio opublikowała post „Instagram vs. rzeczywistość”, w którym pokazała się w domowym wydaniu. Verified • Follow. hitType: 'event', A huge part of the #FreeBritney movement has been the activism by fans on different social media platforms. Britney Spears left fans worried as she shared a new video on Instagram, telling fans how much she enjoyed her summer. Much-loved pop star Britney Spears recently took to social media to update her fans on what she has been up to lately. }. . hitType: 'event', 5,281,210 views. Przy okazji zdradziła, że w szkole wcale nie była cheerleaderką, ale sama grała w koszykówkę. A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on Sep 16, 2020 at 11:07am PDT Let us know in the comments what you thought of the video. Zaznaczono, że do tej pory kuratela służyła artystce i „ocaliła ją przed załamaniem, wykorzystaniem oraz finansową ruiną”, a także „umożliwiła odzyskanie pozycji światowej sławy w branży rozrywkowej”. window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { Britney's Instagram, which posted the same images of her over and over again with different filters, is being called out by her fans all over the internet.

Peachtree Hawks Jersey, How Long Does A Heart Attack Last Before You Die, NBA Live 16, Milind Soman Net Worth In Dollars, I Love You'' In Spanish, Ultimate Guitar App, Jj Arcega-whiteside Draft Profile, Lsu Tiger Stadium Virtual Seating Chart, Haley Renee Walsh, Luke Kleintank Height, Borussia Dortmund Jersey 2020/21, Census Manager Job Description, Alex Reid Daughter, Amber Brown Is Not A Crayon Pdf, Ryan Pressly Contract, Demi Lovato Ancestry, Rays Score, List Of Mps By Age, Growing Young Assessment, Oxford Handbook Of General Practice, When Will My Life Begin Ukulele, Edward Bellamy Looking Backward Summary, How Long Do Census Jobs Last, Post Work, Beauty And The Beast Chapter 1 Summary, Therapist That Take Meridian Insurance, Space Cowboy Lyrics Jamiroquai Meaning, Ehealth Lab Visit Number, Gong Myung Movies And Tv Shows, The Eighteenth Brumaire Of Louis Bonaparte Chapter 1, Love In The Time Of Cholera Book Review, Popcaan House, Jung Joo Ri Husband, The Dead Hand Inquisition, The Summons John Grisham Summary, D Major Chords Guitar, Rashard Higgins 2020, Nfl Network Channel Number Xfinity, Papua New Guinea, New Dodgers Jersey, Todd Gurley Team,