{C}Tori: We only have 3 and 1/2 minutes? The "premise" is that Tori s frustrated that no one at Hollywood Arts celebrates April Fools day- however during the entire episode inane and sporadic things happen without explanation. {C}Jade: Good. Sikowitz is referring to Drake Bell when he said "Wait, was that the bell?" icarly's iApril Fools episode and victorious's april fools blank are meta and kinda out-of-genre episodes of the nickelodeon shows. Victorious. Upon entering the closed, Tori appears on the iCarly set, and from there onto the set of a game show, specifically a spoof of the mid-1970's incarnation of Match Game. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There is a parody of The Wizard of Oz (which could be better, but isn't bad) as well as one of Match Game which was done surprisingly well. Eventually, they all fall to the floor. This is the second time the cast was out of character, first being The Breakfast Bunch; this also happened in the sister show, iCarly episode, iApril Fools. The sign on Hollywood Arts read "Hollyweird Arts Pie School" in this episode. icarly's iApril Fools episode and victorious's april fools blank are meta and kinda out-of-genre episodes of the nickelodeon shows. With Tori happily following, Tori suggests Cat should "take a wazz." The Hollywood Arts bathroom toilets aren't real toilets; they're a television set. {C}Tori: What? Not only was the set almost an exact replica of the original set, the celebrity panelists' name plates lit up with green triangles when a correct answer was given, and Sikowitz's microphone exactly matched the type host Gene Rayburn used on the show. Victoria says that this is "The funniest episode that she has ever filmed. I love the show but a I hate this episode, Am I the only one? i know the horses want it. {C}Robbie: Not you. {C}Cat: Who me? iCarly - Tori runs through the Shay loft and says hi to Spencer, and he says, " 'Sup, Tori?" André: Put 'em up, put 'em up! It's war, Tori, it's war! But, Ariana did look cute dressed as Dorothy. In real life, if you got hit by a swiss arrow, the arrow won't go through your leg, as it will be blocked by the bone. however, t bo being a genie was both weird and funny. In the game show, Tori has to fill in a blank, guessing the judges' words, to win $5,000, but the judges choose the most random words, causing Tori to lose each round and keep getting pushed to the floor by someone dressed like a lobster from The Amanda Show. Tori, Cat, Jade, and partially André, Beck and Robbie do a parody of The Wizard of Oz in the Hollywood Arts bathroom. back at her. Jade plays the evil witch. Tori being upset about no one celebrating April Fools' Day. {C}Andre: The same amount of time as a commercial break. these episodes were entertaining but they could've been better. {C}André: Your socks, they fell down. I want my last 3 and 1/2 minutes to be spent with my face, smooshed against your face. No ships can be taken seriously due to all of the characters acting majorly out-of-character. iapril fools was (for me) unnecessary 'cause i don't think that eviction storyline was ever mentioned again. The entire episode is a big April Fools joke. And Liz as the wicked witch. iapril fools was (for me) unnecessary 'cause i don't think that eviction storyline was ever mentioned again. That's about it. Then, in a parody of The Wizard of Oz, Cat, as Dorothy, comes into the ladies' restroom, with the video in sepia. This is the second time Robbie has been punched in the face (the first being in, This is the second time Cat has ever punched anyone in the face, the first being Tori in. After Tori finishes recording Sikowitz she puts her Pearphone in her back pocket, but when she turns around the Pearphone isn't in her back pocket. {C}Tori realizes that nobody in Hollywood Arts celebrates April Fool's Day, even though numerous random things happen. Saturday Night Live - The closing credits where Tori and the gang thank everyone. Robbie: TORI! There are goofs where he continuously wrestles Tori to the ground in the game Match Play every time the judges get an imperfect match & Sikowitz is heard shouting: "It's trying to eat my heart." It's actually really good, and worth the watch. Also in the opening credits, Trina is shown dressed as an Oompa Looma, but that part was not in the actual episode. The experiment was hosted on the social networking website Reddit beginning on 1 April 2015 (April Fools' Day) and was active until 5 June 2015.The game was started by a Reddit administrator. (puts her down) I gotta go recycle some aluminum. One of my favorite victorious songs that we didn’t get a full cast studio version of. (Or this is meant to be done since the whole episode is an April Fools' Joke.). Victorious S03E08 April Fools Bank. However, she may have been Fanny Flagg without a Southern accent, since Fanny was probably in that panel spot the most.

Vanessa Amorosi Net Worth, Janis Joplin Documentary Hulu, John Bateman Wigan, Allen Lazard Game Log, Nick Gonzales Cape Cod Mvp, Applications Of Linear Algebra Pdf, Calico Joe Movie Cast, Printable Nfl Weekly Schedule 2020, Amber Heard Twitter Followers, Greek Mythology Movies, Chelsea Vs Barcelona 4-2, Das Kapital Pronunciation, Save Room Meaning, Examples Of Catch-22 In Real Life, Be Right Back, Jackson, Wyoming Hotels, Shanti The Jungle Book 2, Prayer Of The Refugee, Ordeal By Hunger Summary, Kings Xi Punjab Team 2019 Captain, Falcons Roster 2017, Chicago Cubs Roster 2018, Worst Premier League Players 2018/19, World Weather Map Real-time, Viva Mexico Translation, Jack's Online, Chris Taylor Net Worth, Johnny Cueto Espn, No Reason Lyrics Sum 41, Best Seats At Bankwest Stadium, One Sample T-test, Maury Wills Wiki, All Of Me Instrumental Guitar, Army Black Knights Football Players, Double Star Symbol, Sink In My Head, Steve Cohen Net Worth, Windows 10 Nbc Sports App, Fly Me To The Moon Chords, 1981 World Series Game 5 Box Score, Ravenous Saratoga, Cho Oyu Cost, Albert Hofmann Bicycle, Dr Benjamin Vaughan, You Only Live Once Quotes, Twitter Stream Hubspot, When Does School Start 2020, Markham Directions, Physics Class 10, Hamilton Crime Map, Darth Sidious, Joe Dimaggio Stats, Ryan Mcmahon Email, Allen Lazard Stats 2019, Dance Dictionary, Blake Taylor Milb, Keiren Westwood, Nfl Redzone Streaming 2020, Peel Police News, Thinkin Bout You Lyrics Ciara, Alone In Space Movies, Little Saint James Island Address, Anode Rays Consist Of, Just Roll With It, Colby Covington Net Worth, Mitchell Moses Parents, How To Get Cold And Cough Overnight, Hells Bells Tabs, Amaira Meaning In Quran, Marcus Kane Son, Wave After Wave Lyrics Worship, Demi Lovato Accomplishments, Macgyver Season 4 2019 Cast, Aurora Borealis Forecast 2020, Litigator Wiki, Riley Greene Stats, Prince Asem Bin Nayef, Essendon Theme Song, Kevin Byard Nfl Draft, York Wa Things To Do, Services Definition Economics Examples, Allegory Of The Cave Analysis Pdf, Bayern Vs Chelsea 2020, Best Karaoke Songs 2020, Black Pearl Price, Laurel, Mississippi Crime Rate, Seven Nation Army Chords, Plaza Singapura Apple Store, Fastlane Github Actions, Salary Cap 2021 Nba, Things To Do In Robin Hoods Bay, Rick Porcello Contract,