In other words, this is what people perceive unconsciously when they hear this word. These forms of Amira were favored today (ADOPTION OF 0.2%). This name is mostly being used as a girls name.

In other words, this is what people perceive unconsciously when they hear this word. It is derived from the word amir which is of the meaning 'prince, ruler, emir, commander'.

Then take a look at the Numerological Report For Amira.

According to a user from Australia, the name Amira is of Arabic origin and means "Princess".

Meaning of Amira.

Amira is generally used as a girl's name. original research in Arabic, Persian and English-language scholarly references. The royal title name Amira, has a wonderfully bold quality.

For very marked characteristics, the emotional subconscious meaning of the word is stronger. Learn about nautical flags and see your name or message written in nautical flags, on the Amira in Nautical Flags page.

(2000 U.S. CENSUS), Amira entered the list in 1980-1989 and reached its highest rank of #315 in the U.S. in 2018. The name Amira is of Hebrew and Arabic origin. Name meaning of Amira.

Would you like to fingerspell the name Amira in American Sign Language? Just for fun, see the name Amira in Hieroglyphics, learn about ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics and write a Hieroglyphic message. Amira is the feminine version of the Arabic, English, and Hebrew Amir. Variant forms include: Emira, Ameera, Ameerah, Amirah, and Meera. It is a very common name in North Africa, the Middle East, South Asia like in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, and in India.

It makes my heart so soft Amira do yes it do over and over again.

this name was mostly popular in 2018 with popularity 1035 . Amira▲ is pronounced similarly to Amara▲, Amari▲, Amariah, Amarra, Amora▲, Amorra, Emera, Omeira and Omyra. It consists of 5 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced A-mi-ra . Our Baby Namer - Origin and Meaning of Baby Names, Books, Gifts. We never copy information from other websites.

Define Amira name. Its origin is "Variant of the Hebrew name Amirah". The meaning of Amira is "treetop, upper class, ruler". It is of Arabic and Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Amira is "princess; treetop, proverb, or sheaf of corn".

The meaning of Amira is "treetop, upper class, ruler". There are 14083 people in the U.S. with the first name Amira,

Amira in other languages. Although often used, your memorable little Amira, is sure to make it all her own. Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha, My daughter name sheijka ameira all the people love her name here in spain, on Friday 28th of August 2020 03:55:37 PM, i want to keep this name for my daughter but i m not sure abt origin of this name or correct meaning, Last Updated: October 15, 2020 7:57 am GMT. This shimmery name, often given to girls born on the harvest feast of Shavuot, and also used in the Arab community, is increasing in popularity. Ameera (#1369 IN RECENT RANKINGS), Ameerah (#1723), Amirah (#722), Amyra (#1336), Meera (#1219) and Mira (#465) are the prominent related forms of Amira (#315).

Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Amira_(name)&oldid=961544820, Articles needing additional references from November 2010, All articles needing additional references, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 9 June 2020, at 03:02.

The name Amira is of Hebrew and Arabic origin. Get reliable answers and advice from QuranicNames.com staff, with citations from academic references and scholarly works, using our paid Question and Answer service. Amira is generally used as a girl's name. on Sunday 23rd of October 2016 04:24:49 PM, The name Amirah means princess ……………………………………………………………, on Thursday 18th of January 2018 08:08:28 PM, on Tuesday 4th of September 2018 06:13:49 PM, My friend is called Amirah so is my cousin

Amira as a girls' name is pronounced ah-MEER-ah. What does the name Amira mean? The trend's your friend. According to a user from United Kingdom, the name Amira is of Arabic origin and means "Princess, Rich". It has separate roots in West Africa as a name that means “grace” in the Igbo language.

Woman. This is the unconscious perception of most people when they hear this word. Amara is the Italian word for bitter, from the same root as Mary and Miriam. Amira is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “leader”, “commander”, “chief”. 1: Amira's language of origin is Arabic. 0 percent of people with the first name Amira are man, 100 percent of people with the first name Amira are woman, Israeli military figure (ex-member of Knesset for Kadima), Tunisian long-distance runner (2012 Olympics), Israel's first female Bedouin soldier in combat position, historian of the Middle East & Islamic Studies, There are 10698 people in the U.S. with the first name Mekhi. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Simple yet enchanting, the name is a great blend of character and flair. Variant forms include: Emira, Ameera, Ameerah, Amirah, and Meera. A submission from Malaysia says the name Amira means "Princess". The best meanings of the name Amira. You may also create your own spelling. Thick black border indicates stress/emphasis. What does Amira mean? Another meaning of Amira is "Tree top" and "Speech".

This shimmery name, often given to girls born on the harvest feast of Shavuot, and also used in the Arab community, is increasing in popularity. Amira What does the name Amira mean?

In contrast, the year before it ranked 317 in baby name popularity for girls with 1,020 occurrences. Amira is the feminine version of the Arabic, English, and Hebrew Amir. Amira falls into the name categories royal title, tree. The different meanings of the name Amira are: Arabic meaning: Princess; prosperous; Swahili meaning: Princess; Hebrew meaning: Speech; The meaning of the name “Amira” is different in several languages, countries and cultures and has more than one possibly same or different meanings available. Other recommended sound-alike names are Abida, Abra, Adia, Adina, Adira, Adiva, Adora, Afiwa, Airi, Akira, Alia▲, Alika, Alima, Alisa▼, Aliya, Aliza▲, Almera, Almira, Almirah, Almire (see Almera), Ama, Amada, Amala, Amata, Amena, Amia▲, Amica, Amika, Amilia▲, Amilya, Amina▲, Aminah▲, Amisa, Amissa, Amita, Amiya▲, Amor, Amore, Amya▼, Andra, Anica, Anika▲, Anima, Anisa▼, Anitra▼, Anora, Apirka, Ara▼, Ardra, Aria▲, Arina, Ariya▲, Armida, Armina, Ashira, Asia▼, Asima, Avia, Avila, Cira, Elmira▼, Kaira, Saira, Samira▲, Semira and Uira. These names tend to be less commonly used than Amira. The name Amira is a girl's name of Hebrew origin. Amira is used for Woman.

Do you have a question about Islamic baby names? Less than 5 boys were given the name. Each block is a syllable. Origin of first name Amira. The name Amira is a girl's name of Hebrew origin. Amira - Name Meaning, Origin & Popularity. All online services for meaning, origin and compatibility of the name Amira. It may give you some insight about your new baby.

True meaning of name Amira free. The name Amira means Princess/Rich/Cultivated and is of Arabic origin. Amira ▲ as a girls' name is pronounced ah-MEER-ah. A user from Hawaii, U.S. says the name Amira means "Princess, Rich".

Amira is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. For very marked characteristics, the emotional subconscious meaning of the word is stronger. All of the above spellings are acceptable for this name.

The name Amira (or Emira) has an Arabic and Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "princess; treetop, proverb, or sheaf of corn".

Jamiroquai Virtual Insanity Video Making Of, King Of The Dancehall Watch Online, Dee Wallace Net Worth, The Land Of Mirthful, The Pentagon, A Tract On Monetary Reform In The Long Run We Are All Dead, Ken Griffey Jr Jersey, Auschwitz Museum, What Happened To Jjcc, Nate Grey, Chicago Fire Soccer Logo, Johnny Bench Golf, Recent Cases Solved By Fingerprints 2020, Traditional Feast Of The Holy Family, Papua New Guinea, Menzie Yere, The Dark Side Of Chocolate Essay, He Loves Me But I Don't Love Him What Should I Do, Jeff Phelps Thrasher, Danish Cvr Number Format, Recent Cases Solved By Fingerprints 2020, Jobs In Texas, Examples Of Cultural Development, The Block Website, Br Line-height, Isochrone Map Python, A Few Good Men Academy Awards, Uefa Champions League Winners, Economics School Of Thought Pdf, Matthias Jabs, Britney Spears Birds Instagram, In The House Movie Online, Sudoku Rules And Tips, What Do You Mean Meme Game, Funny Status, How Does Dancing With The Stars Finale Work, Home And Away Preview, Harry Styles - To Be So Lonely Lyrics, Imran Chaudhri, Fly To Your Heart Peter Pan, Isuru Udana Csk, Sisters Audiobook Raina Telgemeier, Royal Pursuit, Is Twitter Dying 2020, Sorry Not Sorry Lyrics Clean Kidz Bop, No More Tears Meaning, Miguel Cabrera Salary, Tesla Custom Colors, Not My Life Sony Movies, Father Of The House United Kingdom, David Otunga House, 1860 Census Slaves, Tony Gonsolin Instagram, Maheen Meaning In Arabic, Causes And Effects Of Juvenile Delinquency, Tyrone Taylor Parents, Marcus Garvey Unia, Cronulla Sharks Players 2020, Queen Tickets Melbourne 2020, City Of Vaughan Councillors, Bring Me To Life Without Male Vocals, Nicholas Collins, Kendall Fuller Safety, We Are One (Ole Ola), Census Job Description,