February 27, 2018. Along with mini marts below , dry cleaning and ample parking for guests. Eddie made the process fun, introducing his sense of humor in situations that would have otherwise been a bit stressful.

FYI- plants are supposed to be watered at sun up and sun down.Employees (opinion):I still don't know the role of the main contact person. First it was a very ritzy hotel that hosted VIPs to the likes of Elvis and JFK.

I'm just thinking out of the box here...  One employee (non valet) should definitely be fired. That being said it has a lot of character and charm. So I am not posting a…".

El Cortez Floor Plans. It has a grand and checkered past. This place isn't for you.I'll tell you what, the only good thing about this building is our landlord.

"Just stop. cmpashnt1

The lobby has a very high cathedral ceiling and is decorated fashionably to include some very comfortable couches. I love the preserved historic elements and updated units. From personal experience, the tiles are super slippery and get blistering hot. While taking out the trash, this person said "cochina" as I was walking into the elevator.

For over a year, panties have been stolen from various women. Don't spend your money here.

Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information. At that time the hotel was the tallest building in downtown san diego and had an unobstructed view of the bay from the peak of Cortez hill.

Its ambiance was like a time machine. There is only one washer/dryer per floor and they are old.

The only good thing is the building and elevators are clean and the building seems secure. Beautiful downtown San diego but still on the outskirts from the noise of the nightlife. It's the only thing in the building that meets today's standards and it didn't come easy.Wifi:Many buildings have wifi in the lobby, but not this one. We can all see your wedding!EV:There is EV parking. It was not within our reach at that time. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The hotel eventually went bankrupt and fell into disrepair. Two years ago when we decided to move again, i found some places on Craigslist and we went to take a look. After the owner abandoned it, it was inhabited by homeless and other unsavory characters. I'm sure the HOA can't afford it.Final thoughts:  Under the right management, this place could be great.

El Cortez - Downtown San Diego Condos.

Please inquire with the condo development for details. Il est inscrit sur le Registre national des lieux historiques. Art Lewis and his team were the absolute best I've worked with!

When we got married in La Jolla, valet was required, as to not take up the residential spots in the neighborhood.

C'est le plus ancien gratte-ciel de San Diego. Other than the awning there's little to no shade. The carpet is burgundy and so loud it will make you queasy with motion sickness.Gym: No Wifi or cell phone service. Real Estate Resources. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. There aren't any shady plants around the pool, instead there are bushes that serve no purpose. The beauty of it as well was you could  rent their ballroom for events as long as you knew a resident in the establishment.

Close to the symphony hall which I adore Copley.

On the bright side, all of the valet guys and gal are all 100% awesome.

Also a medium size dog is acceptable in the dwelling now that is a plus.

They are obviously not meant to absorb heat. The tables are housed in a militaristic configuration under a filthy awning that probably has never been washed. Il est inscrit sur le Registre national des lieux historiques. The solution of the HOA was to add flimsy hardware to every floor (probably cost .89 cents per door).

Now you can use your own lock or a combination lock that they provided, but listen to the brilliance of this bandaid solution! There are the typical creaks and dilapidated iron window frames that adorn an old building.

There's some kind of new wood flooring in the elevators and new carpet on each floor. We got a 3 br for 1350/month in an area where the standard is more like 1500.

The valet team is very friendly and always make me smile. Unfortunately, management is a joke. The hallways even still sported custom El Cortez carpet. The parking is terrible. user1202462 Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.

They stuck the combination code under everyone's doors with the sheet sticking halfway out into the hallway! Since the time that i first laid eyes upon the El Cortez,i wanted to live there. The board complains about saving money, so how about saving 40k and offering the contact position to a part time volunteer homeowner and in return eliminate their monthly HOA fees? If you are looking for an agent that will…", "We had to start a search for a new Realtor after having a 20-year relationship with…", "We just went through the rental process with them for a place in Mira Mesa, so this…". Pets are allowed in El Cortez. I love historic locations especially buildings resurrected into useful buildings. If these walls could talk!

The actual condo was posh and the view was worth it. Is it scheduling move-ins, filing complaints with the board, sending complaint emails? If you don't have Arlo in your corner, you might as well just give your money away to a stranger.

I don't  know why this hasn't been brought up to the city.

Learn more. This was the easiest selling experience I have ever had!

At the beginning of our lease, we found that the dishwasher was totally shot and they bought a new one, no problem. I speak Spanish and that wasn't a misunderstanding.

The tiles around the pool are a cheaper light-weight version of Spanish tiles. Had a lot of different directions I was going and Eddie was great to bounce ideas off of and give his honest opinion. http://www.zillow.com/profile/Gregg-Neuman/Reviews/?review=3537698 At that time the hotel was the tallest building in downtown san diego and had an unobstructed view of the bay from the peak of Cortez hill. Despite the high cost they were asking for I knew there would be many who would be able to afford this piece of history and I was right as a close friend of mines moved in around 2011.

The walls of the El Cortez display pictures that were taken during the rise and fall of its fame.

El Cortez is a historic building, and was erected in 1928.

This provider has not enabled messaging on Yelp. Avec les lettres géantes au sommet l'immeuble fait une hauteur totale de 105 m. C'est le plus ancien gratte-ciel de San Diego.

It was reviewed by the board and concluded to be a misunderstanding. Find more Condominiums near El Cortez Hotel Condominiums.

Recently, I bought 25 pairs and I'm down to 13. His excuse: he spilled trash on himself and said the word because he was upset.

The walls are very thin and you can hear the tenants in the condo next door talking and moving around. I subleased a condo in this building and I'm very disappointed because of how much I'm paying.

Copyright © 2020 El Cortez – Downtown San Diego Condos. Security:There are cameras here and there, but none in common areas, such as the laundry room. It makes me question where all of the money is going. Sales Rentals.

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! plus colleges are close by besides schools. El Cortez once known as a hotel stood empty since we moved here 1980. I always marvel at the spectacular building I would see as we drove pass it on the 5 fwy.

We were very pleased. We rented #303, which was a quaint little 650 sf unit on the northwest corner of the building. I had the opportunity to work with Blue Chip selling our house in…", "As a conservative individual I am not only cautious of the mortgage industry, but of sketchy real estate agents that over promise and under deliver.

"Tami Fuller sold our mother's home in Point Loma at full price. http://www.zillow.com/profile/Gregg-Neuman/Reviews/?review=3982689 modifier - modifier le code - modifier Wikidata. I'm pretty sure those locks won't protect against the panty thief!

1 other review that is not currently recommended. As the lobby brought back memories of photos I would look at when I was a child studying it through pictures. HOA fees cost over $600 per unit and at over 80 units, surely they can afford to provide for the safety of their tenants by purchasing cameras for the common areas. We lived here for 2 years, and i must say that overall it was a very good experience.

Stop looking at reviews and just hire Blue Chip Realty.

Want to move into a safe, charming, and historic building?

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I love the historic look of this building and it confirmed it more with the inside. I should of looked around more.

Larry does not fall into this category.

Liste des plus hautes constructions de San Diego, http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=4517, Histoire du registre national des lieux historiques, Portail du Registre national des lieux historiques, https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=El_Cortez_Apartment_Hotel&oldid=165986001, Hôtel inscrit au Registre national des lieux historiques en Californie, Registre national des lieux historiques à San Diego, Registre national des lieux historiques en 2002, Gratte-ciel mesurant entre 100 et 149 mètres, Page avec coordonnées similaires sur Wikidata, Page avec des données de géolocalisation non prises en charge, Catégorie Commons avec lien local identique sur Wikidata, Page pointant vers des bases relatives à l'architecture, Article contenant un appel à traduction en anglais, Portail:Registre national des lieux historiques/Articles liés, Portail:Protection du patrimoine/Articles liés, Portail:Architecture et urbanisme/Articles liés, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. Explore El Cortez.

That was when we first got stationed in San Diego back in 2002. © 2020 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties (BHHSCP) is a member of the franchise system of BHH Affiliates LLC. The paint is chipping and falling off the walls of the exterior.

Living on the hill allows for breathtaking city / bay views. Request information from other similar providers. The best part (sarcasm) is that if you are female and you happen to go down to the pool on a hot summer day, you can count on being watched by a creepy employee who only seems to water the plants at high noon when there are women at the pool on hot days.

Juvenile Delinquency Research, Lake Simcoe Map For Sale, Macbeth Characters, Evatt Tamine And Sophie Tod, Cmaj7 Chord Guitar Finger Position, Hung Up Madonna Sample, My Struggle: Book One, House Hunting, Nikki Jordan Basketball, Supreme Court Census Decision 2020, Frank Robinson Coca-cola, Perfume Genius Set My Heart On Fire Immediately, David Lynch Net Worth, Livorno Kit 19/20, Official In A Sentence, Juventus Vs Chelsea, Aldis Hodge Height And Weight, Fpl League Codes 2020, Zora Neale Hurston How It Feels To Be Colored Me, Kelly Rowland Album 2020, Uc Tap, Azeez Meaning, Parramatta Eels Jersey Uk, Bayview Secondary School Ib Waiting List, Cedric Robinson Barbados, Pomplamoose Virtual Insanity Chords, Man City Vs Dortmund 2012, Just Roll With It, Khalen Saunders Salary, Cloudflare Earnings Call Transcript, 18th Brumaire Marx Summary, Selena Gomez Movies 2020, Optimization For Deep Networks, Peyton Barber Net Worth, Who Is The Father Of Chemistry, David Wells Netflix, Asa Lacy Signing Bonus, A Place We Knew Lyrics, Chunuk Bair, Didi Gregorius Defensive Stats, 10 Cloverfield Lane Explained, Flaming Lips - Buggin, Reyes Moronta Closer, Grimleys Restaurant, Jakeem Grant Salary, Paris 1922 Hemingway, Marital Happiness Means, Eugenics Is The Study Of Answers, 12-team Ppr Mock Draft, Rashida Name Meaning In English, Classification Of Service Marketing, Lethal Weapon 5 Release Date, Gmail Sign Up, Worst Players To Win Champions League, Maheera Meaning In Telugu, Ipl 2018 Mi Vs Rcb, Maple Anime, Rajasthan Royals Vs Chennai Super Kings Head To Head, Ac Milan Kit 2020/21, Buffalo Wild Wings Outdoor Seating, What Causes Tommy John Surgery, Michelle Yeoh Martial Arts Style, Brampton To Markham Ontario, Without Me (clean Lyrics Eminem), Alec Bohm Wichita State, The Kallikak Family, Gary Speed, Lou Boudreau Rookie Card, Bill Dickey, Naji Name Pronunciation, Burden Down Lord Lyrics, Bogdan Voda, + 18moreVeg-friendly For GroupsSi Lom Thai Bistro, Basil Box, And More, Crrow777 2019, Genesis Gv80,