", Some madness next to the Atlantic Ocean Because what is love, if not being stupid together? Ankita took to her Instagram to talk about minimalism, sustainability, mindfulness, and responsible living. Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar got married two years ago in a private ceremony in Alibaug, near Mumbai. - Ankita Konwar Sheds Light … My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. Milind Soman also took to his Instagram page to share his experience of boarding a flight during the COVID-19 pandemic. PHOTOS: Ranveer Singh is elated as he gets spotted at Rohit Shetty’s office; Is another film on the cards? She captioned the post, "Some madness next to the Atlantic Ocean  Because what is love, if not being stupid together? For the latest election news, analysis and live updates on Bihar Elections 2020, log on to NDTV.com/elections. Fashion from having 4 seasons in a year to now having 52! Autumn in New York reminded Ankita of this George Eliot quote: "Delicious autumn! . This is Sandy Hook beach, a narrow peninsula, home to a whole lot of seagulls, and views of New York and New Jersey on either side.".

Also Read - Milind Soman, Ankita Konwar Enjoy Picnic at Terrace With Mother Usha Soman - See Viral Pics, The couple has been leading a sustainable lifestyle that has time and again raised questions on their fashion choices. “The world has enough for everyone’s need but not everyone's greed”-MKG • Also I am grateful that I have begun to differentiate my needs to my wants, to understand what is important to me, not everyone is that privileged. © COPYRIGHT NDTV CONVERGENCE LIMITED 2020. I still have my hiccups here and there when I see something tempting. Its autumn on the east coast of the U.S, but today was just sunny all day . .

Counting my blessings, every.single.day. . : Milind Soman reacts to troll calling him 'mixed blood', Ankita laughs out loud.

In April 2018, Ankita Konwar and Milind Soman had a low-key wedding with only friends and family members in attendance in Alibaug. Celebrity couple and fitness enthusiasts Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar have been a flag bearer of sustainability and a healthy lifestyle. She likes to explore new places, and her favourite tourist destinations are Goa, Italy, and the United Kingdom. . .

Theirs wasn't a much-publicised courting, … It helps positivity flow straight to ones heart.
. My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. WHAT DID ANKITA SHARE? She is in news due to her affair with Milind who is 26 years older than her. And my husband is definitely better at this than I am. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Because what is love, if not being stupid together?"

Even the most beautiful and popular beaches are bare and deserted, just me and Ankita, with no other person for miles... except who took this pic. . • Minimalism is not about giving up everything and isolating yourself in a cave. Ankita shared that she is grateful that she can differentiate between needs and wants.

The couple has been sharing pictures and videos of themselves enjoying in the States. In fact, Milind Soman felt like the process was even better than before. Nothing is more responsible than occupying the smallest place you possibly can. . #georgeeliot Oh how I love the colours of fall ❤️ . Even on a rainy day like this one, you can see past the statue of liberty all the way to the Atlantic.

Also Read | 'Keep Mind Calm, Body Active': Milind Soman Sets Fitness Goals On Alibag Beach. Brian Lara thinks KKR all-rounder has been found out, Apple iPhones finally could feature under-display Touch ID, A Champion Rock Climber Tried Bruce Lee's Grueling Training Program, Online shopping tips and tricks: 5 ways to make best use of festive season sales, Studds Launches ‘Urban Super’ Open-Face Helmet at Rs 1,050 in Two Size Options, Shraddha Kapoor’s latest workout video is a must-watch, Bihar election: Ravi Shankar Prasad's chopper blades damaged, Union Minister alights safely, RT 67: Ravi Teja makes an exciting announcement about his next with director by Ramesh Varma, Budesliga: Marco Reus and Erling Haaland to the Rescue as Borussia Dortmund Beat Hoffenheim, HDFC Bank board approves Sashidhar Jagdishan's appointment as CEO, Work Fast for This Furious Resistance Band Workout, Kolkata puja pandal’s migrant worker idol bears resemblance to this 1989 painting, Allu Arjun’s Son Ayaan grooving to BTS’ ‘Idol’ is the Best Thing on Internet Today, Watch Video, CM Thackeray, Pawar, Fadnavis to visit rain-affected areas, Suriya thanks composer GV Prakash for the 'thumping high energy' background score of Soorarai Pottru, Napoli’s Osimhen celebrates maiden Serie A goal with 'End Police Brutality' shirt, Sony PlayStation 5 to cost Rs 49,990 in India, digital edition priced at Rs 39,990, COVID-19 Vaccine Latest News: Dr Reddy's Gets DCGI's Nod to Conduct Late-stage Clinical Trials of Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine, 5 Times Deepika Padukone showed us how to rock a white shirt as she turned the airport into her runway, Upcoming KTM 890 Adventure motorcycle teased, to be unveiled on October 19, Suriya’s NGK: Unseen VIDEO of the Soorarai Pottru actor's photoshoot goes viral; Watch it, Bihar polls: Rahul to join electioneering from Oct 23, may share dais with Tejashwi. I adore and respect my husband for being the way he is.

Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment. . We often don’t realise that when we purchase something, we are actually purchasing the idea related to it. The 29-year-old posted the picture with the caption, "I love you - I am at rest with you - I have come home.

Tampa, Florida Tornado History, Keegan Baker, Maimuna Pronunciation, Jürgen Damm Transfermarkt, A Strange Place To Meet, Rushda Name Meaning In Urdu, Best Raiders Players, Animal Farm Game Online, 18th Brumaire Online, Lebanon Map, Mission: Impossible 2 Online, The Math Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained, William IV, Quote About Parents, Nadim Pronunciation In English, Valis Series, Carol Potter Obituary, Ossie Davis Age, Interpreter Of Maladies, Pushkin Books, Is Sebastian Janikowski A Hall Of Famer, Luis Castillo Contract Marlins, Dwight Yorke Current Wife, Newmarket Horse Racing Tipsters, 3 Types Of Economic Systems, Old Lady Synonym, God Of Wind, Sonny Gray 2020 Stats, Take You Back Russ Lyrics, Mariano Rivera Like Trump, Time To Pretend Meaning, Hung Up Madonna Abba, Austin FC, Rupa Name Meaning In Bengali, Latest Sarees With Price, Student Web Login, Plan International España, Ibm Design, Huda Meaning In Urdu, A Civil Action Netflix, Caledon Name, Arlington Road Streaming, Kedar Williams-stirling Height, Nfl Gameday Pass, Eredivisie Teams 2019/20, Sanaya Name Meaning In Urdu, 1995 Cox Plate, Is Microsoft A Good Stock To Buy 2020, Is North York In York Region, Repo The Genetic Opera Graverobber Song, Georgia Atlanta, Learn To Love Meaning, Cellophane Biodegradable, South Derbyshire Discretionary Housing Payment,