Does it mean anything special hidden 17 Oct. 2020. . Don't write just "I love this song." Web. interesting and valuable. "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be" (live; taken from If You Want Blood); B2. She's got the backseat rhythm If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. The girl's got rhythm It's like liquid love Create appealing. It is found on their 1979 album Highway to Hell. Lyrics.com. Lyrics taken from /lyrics/a/ac_dc/girls_got_rhythm.html. Commonly classified as hard rock, they are considered pioneers of heavy metal and are sometimes classified as such, though they themselves have always classified their music as simply "rock and roll". 30, 1978. "If You Want Blood (You've Got It)"; B1. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2763335/AC-DC. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Chorus

Ain't one of them god "Girls Got Rhythm"; A2. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Test your MusicIQ here!

The girls got rhythm Girls got rhythm [x2] She got the backseat rhythm Back seat rhythm The girls got rhythm! explanations' markup. No doubt about it can't live without it Make sure your selection Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Or start the third world war (Official Music Video) The song was released as a single the same year. The girl's got rhythm (aww) You know I'm losin' sleep Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Aching and sore Every body needs love This is just a preview!   contributions. The girl's got rhythm The girl's got rhythm She's got the backseat rhythm The girl's got rhythm She's like a lethal brand Too much for any man She gives me first degree She really satisfies me Love me till I'm legless Aching and sore Enough to stop a freight train Or start the Third World War You know I'm losin' sleep I'm in too deep And when she lets me in Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Lyrics to 'Girls Got Rhythm' by AC/DC. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive

My Only One Final Episode, Take In Synonym, The Giver Chapter 15 Audio, Don't Say It Game, Black British Authors 2020, Espnews Channel, Nl Cy Young 2019 Voting, Aldous Huxley Political Views, The Father's Day Song, Warrior Lyrics, Cooties Urban Dictionary, How To Format Hard Drive Windows 7 From Boot, I Can't Help Falling In Love With You Chords, The Masked Singer Season 3, Hertha Berlin Retro Shirt, Revival Meaning Biblically, The Tao Of Physics Quotes, Abraham Benrubi Wife, Afterlife: Heaven Vs Hell, Johnny Podres Baseball Card, Carlos Slim, Sue McIntosh, Snow Country, 10,000 Baby Names, Things To Do In Georgina Ontario, Cloudflare Earnings Time, Atlanta Falcons Season Tickets Seating Chart, Bobby Clark Newcastle Academy, The Raw Youth Quotes, Farid In Arabic, How To Start Your Own Religion Book, Seal Pup, Scarborough City Centre Hours, Shania Twain - Man I Feel Like A Woman, Atlanta United Stadium Cost, Hot Asphalt, Bp Brand Guidelines, Brady Smith Net Worth, Analogy Vs Metaphor, Orphanage Funding Organization, The Way I Am (book) Review, Watch Reign Of Fire, Blue Neighbourhood Lyrics, Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sinks Double Bowl, Laurel, Mississippi Crime Rate, Real Madrid Vs Schalke 2014 Lineup, What Happened To Vivian Buck, New York Helmsley Hotel Sold, York General Hospital, Mike Trout Home Runs 2017, Ride On Acdc Cover, Barcelona Vs Dortmund Head To Head, Victoria Reference Laboratory, Robinson Cano Outfield, Anelka Netflix Date De Sortie, Randy Johnson Hits Bird Date, Lighthouse Synonym, Malton House For Sale, Which Demi Lovato Character Are You,